Reliable PH meter

frank0420

Hi folx just need a tip on a reliable PH meter to purchase, I read a lot of reviews on the bay and jungle store that do not give good results. If your using one that is good please inform me of the make and model Cheers.

HM PH200. Can buy replaceable probes. Reliability probably relies strongly on being habitually clean with the probe after use. Rinse under tap then dip in probe storage solution before you replace the cap. 

Edited by catweazle1

Bluelab quality has taken a royal shit in reliability since it was sold years ago depends on your budget if it stretches hanna piss over bluelab.

Just now, Devon Cream said:

Bluelab quality has taken a royal shit in reliability since it was sold years ago depends on your budget if it stretches hanna piss over bluelab.

For real?I have one for a decade now,never had a problem. What happened with them?

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

For real?I have one for a decade now,never had a problem. What happened with them?

used to be in the industry up till few years ago blue lab ph pens where one of the most returned items obviously a large percentage are fine and folk like you have no problems with them but compared to the other brands we dealt with they had a lot higher return rate saying that how many people honestly look after there pens washing after each use etc keeping the foam in the cap damp with ph7.  I know most my stoner mates didn’t know I’ve had a few combo meters and they’ve all fucked up prematurely still got the blue lab tester machine for the probes and meter for combo meters here and friend bought one 6 months ago and it’s fucked already. Each to there own in this sport had no probs with hanna meters period.

Edited by Devon Cream

Yeah I see,id be pissed if it went bust after 6months. They had warranty for pretty long period if I remember well.

Did he buy it direct from company or growshop,ebay?

Just now, Greenme said:

Apera PH20  very good quality and they relabel

Thinking about getting the Apera PH60 with replaceable probe to backup my HM.

• Like 1

Another recommendation for Blulab pH pen :thumsup:

Rinse under the tap and shake off excess water after each use.

Make sure the sponge in the lid is kept moist,

using a KCl(Potassium Chloride) storage solution which is available from any half decent grow shop.

Take care not to bang it,

it's delicate scientific device :doh:

Atb

:yinyang: 

• Like 4

Aye bluelab here too. It also confirms I can fill 8 litres of water @22 degrees by touch alone lol It’s getting scary. Of all the superheroes I could be I’m fucking Thermometer Man lol 

• Like 5

ive had 2 bluelabs in 10+ years. the only reason i bought the 2nd one was because the cops took the first. 

ive had zero issues with mine

• Like 5

Bluelab just look after it and as others have said it will last you years, well worth the investment compared to cheap ph maters if you ask me :yep:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Aye bluelab here too. It also confirms I can fill 8 litres of water @22 degrees by touch alone lol It’s getting scary. Of all the superheroes I could be I’m fucking Thermometer Man lol 

lol