Strawberry Banana Gelato XL Auto® [NEW 2022]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Strawberry Banana Gelato XL Auto®
5.jpg

A 6th Generation autoflowering strain. It is the outcome of crossing an elite Strawberry Banana clone [Crockett's Banana Kush x Bubblegum (strawberry phenotype)] and select individuals from our Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS76) strain.  

The plants have an exquisite, potent aroma, which is both fruity and sweet, with tones of strawberry chewing gum, OG Kush, wood and rocket salad leaves.

This strain flowers quickly, producing lots of resin-laden buds. It has a high THC content thanks to its compact buds covered with large trichomes.

Variety: SWS99
Indica: 57,1% / Sativa: 42,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 18-22% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 60-180 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-125 cm

3.png10.png7.png  15.png

Strawberry Banana Gelato XL Auto® here

21.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 4

Thank you Sweets, you are spoiling me bringing out all these wonderful xl autos, and all with the magical 8-9 weeks germ to harvest, and they really do perform well great yields great tastes and a great smoke, got 1 more grow to do with beans I've already got, only 2 Sweets strains though and a few others, but I can see me spending the rest of the year filling my tent exclusively with your Xl autos for sure, and as long as I can get on with the tech side I'll get my first diary up once I've started, thanks guys :)

• Like 4

@Should Know Betterer  Mate if you have not run the Sweet Cream Mandarine auto then give it a run :yep:   Taste / flavour and effect is fantastic.    Highly recommended.   

I did the XL version but the 4 plants all lacked the flavour of the normal auto.     

• Like 3

Hi BlueberryCookie!

The reseller you mention usually stocks all our strains, so I suppose it will be a matter of time until they have this and the other new strains that we are releasing this year. You can also contact them and ask directly ;)

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Hi @OldFord thanks for the recommendation,  I'm sitting here now with a CM xl in my hand, haven't tried the non xl cm but have heard good things about it, I normally do 3 to 4 different auto strains every grow so plan is to go through the entire Sweets catalogue autos this coming year, I usually try to support my local grow shop but they seem to be having trouble getting hold of Sweets stock so I'll probably use site sponsors until Sweets can post directly again :)

• Like 4

@Should Know Betterer   I have run ,ost of the autos from Sweets ,  the auto Green Poison , Cream Caramel Mohan Ram and the Ice Cool are all very nice. 

The auto SAD effect is awesome but the yield isnt the best.    The auto Black Cream i struggle outdoors with due to being so sticky & sweet !!   It attracts critters for miles lol                             

• Like 4