Ozone generator

Baron von greenback

Has anyone got or know anything about uvonair ozone generator maybe not exactly this make my understanding is these can be used instead of filters  thanks guys

Ok just seen them wondered if any good  any of them devon cream seems like ones are the size of 8inch fans look like tubes in the middle then the ones look a bit like a microphone think they have a uv bulb in them i think mate

Just now, catweazle1 said:

Ozone's not healthy to breath.

mine dispenses straight outside and live in the middle of nowhere I never run it even tho it’s fitted in duct just fitted it as another safety barrier if needed. To the OP on the subject it’s not the route to go for odour control fan+filter is your best route ozone at high levels can break electrical flex down over time etc dissolve fabric it’s really not good stuff to have about amazing benefits for stuff like running in rooms to kill any spores etc WITH NO PLANTS in lol but it’s overkill for home growers imho and most units dispense high dosage rates mine can dose 5800mg an hour on full whack. Remember a case of a guy who had a uvonair running think it was a uv1000 which can cover what it says in cb feet in his gaff nearly killed himself there’s a reason folk use predominantly fan+filters for odour control over ozone don’t bother with it pal stick with fan filter.

• Like 2

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ok just seen them wondered if any good  any of them devon cream seems like ones are the size of 8inch fans look like tubes in the middle then the ones look a bit like a microphone think they have a uv bulb in them i think mate

Yes mate they are bulbs in those models mines the inline duct corona model I wouldn’t of bought one someone gave me this one when there mrs put her foot down lollol 

2 hours ago, Devon Cream said:

mine dispenses straight outside and live in the middle of nowhere I never run it even tho it’s fitted in duct just fitted it as another safety barrier if needed. To the OP on the subject it’s not the route to go for odour control fan+filter is your best route ozone at high levels can break electrical flex down over time etc dissolve fabric it’s really not good stuff to have about amazing benefits for stuff like running in rooms to kill any spores etc WITH NO PLANTS in lol but it’s overkill for home growers imho and most units dispense high dosage rates mine can dose 5800mg an hour on full whack. Remember a case of a guy who had a uvonair running think it was a uv1000 which can cover what it says in cb feet in his gaff nearly killed himself there’s a reason folk use predominantly fan+filters for odour control over ozone don’t bother with it pal stick with fan filter.

Cheers mate wiĺl do 

• Like 1

I used to use ozone for odour suppression.

This was standard practise in the 90s before good carbon filters, as recommended by Ed in the Marijuana Grower's Handbook.

If I was using it now I'd only consider feeding it into the extract line. When I was filling the room with ozone it perished my head torch headband and some inner tubes.

• Like 1