Carbon filter needed with motherplant

Bong Destroyer

Im in a situations where I can't have full on grow but want keep couple mothers plants is this possible without a carbon filter  4 plants at most. I'm so noseblind to smell never really notice it during veg?

I guess it depends on how covert you need to be. My vegging/Mum tent has no filter just an extractor. My neighbours are cool & the smell is detectable but not obvious (in a home re-known for stoners!). If you can afford one get a filter.

I’d say that if the cupboard is big enough and the light was low power around 50w led. Then you would get away with only opening the door once a day and not needing ventilation so you wouldn’t need a filter.

if you need to vent the cupboard because of heat from the lamp or just because it’s tiny then you’d want a small filter. Fox do the smallest one I found but it’s not very good but then it only has to vent some veggies not flowers.

Depends where you keep them. I have 4 mums currently in a small tent with no filter in the loft. They might smell a little bit but its windy up there and i dont notice it plus no one else has noticed it.

I tried similar in the house once and it stunk the room out pretty quickly.

Also doubt i would be saying the same in the height of summer but the loft gets too hot anyway so i am going to have to figure something else out by then.

Edited by trees