Outdoor growing

Anonymaus

Hello all 420ers

would like some tips on the best auto flowering strains for sativa and indica that I can grow outdoors 

look forward to your suggestions 

• Like 2

Thank you for the welcome

my coordinates are 52N 2W have tried greenhouse grows with some success, but I no longer have access to a greenhouse as downsized to a smaller garden which is south facing so plenty of sunshine 

Hey @Shumroom.. this will only be the second year for me running autos. last season because of the slow start to spring, and low temps they went out late and didn't do so well.. what the slugs never got rotted at the peak of flower due to the wet weather.. so very limited knowledge from me on auto's im afraid.. Some that are getting some decent comments are

RGSC auto gelato 

Sweet seeds cream mandarine 

Sweet seeds SAD

@OldFord may have some decent recommendations he runs a few..

I think there's a thread knocking about on here somewhere for outdoor autos :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Anonymaus said:

Hello all 420ers

would like some tips on the best auto flowering strains for sativa and indica that I can grow outdoors 

look forward to your suggestions 

Check out the Seedstockers in the Breeders section of this forum, they have some great looking autos at excellent prices.

Edited by Maesteg Cannabis Club

Guessing autos as not to bring to much attention size wise? Had good experiences with seedstockers blackberry gum auto. Dutch passion white widow auto and the now de func dinafem white widow xxl were top notch aswell. 

I'd be maybe think about doing 1 or 2 photo fem or reg for a later harvest incase the autos don't with stand the seasons weather. See what others have done well with at the same lat using rgs seeds 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Girlrilla said:

Guessing autos as not to bring to much attention size wise? Had good experiences with seedstockers blackberry gum auto. Dutch passion white widow auto and the now de func dinafem white widow xxl were top notch aswell. 

I'd be maybe think about doing 1 or 2 photo fem or reg for a later harvest incase the autos don't with stand the seasons weather. See what others have done well with at the same lat using rgs seeds 

• Like 1
Just now, Anonymaus said:

Nice one and thank you, I will take your recommendations on board and see what happens, have been looking at the white widow option, and I’ll look into the photo fem / reg and see what the best options are, and again thank you for the reply ✌️

• Like 1

@Shumroom   Mate if you wanna run some autos ..... what you aiming for ?   Weight , flavour ?    

RGSC's auto gelato and mazar were both top class ,  lots of flavour , very nice effect and decent yields.  

Sweets Auto cream mandarine is fantastic , full of sweet citrus flavour ,  one of the more potent i have found ,  yields well for an auto.   

Auto Amnesia Haze , Ice Cool and Green Poison all put in good performances in the garden.    No bad feedback , just the Cream Mandarine is my go to auto as its brilliant. 

Blimburn , Dutch Passion and Dinafem all were decent grows too.     

Surely SeedStockers are worth a shout with all their great grows around ,   jump in the outdoor comp and go auto ??   :yep:      

If i can help just shout 

• Like 7

Hi and thank you, loving all the recommendations that I’m receiving from everyone that has answered my query into outdoor grows, I will be looking into correlating the best options and will probably try a couple as a first year test run, and I’ll update as the season progresses ✌️

• Like 3

lol @OldFord no,

my back wouldn't take too kindly to the outdoor life.

Thank you for being so helpful with the advice though :D 

I'm coping just now but I might need to fire up the nuclear reactor in the basement lol 

Thanks @Revive for tagging in OldFord :thumsup:

and may you have better luck against the slimy fuckers this year.

@Anonymaus I think the best thing is to spread your risks.

Multiple locations if possible,

with a mix of strains,

will probably give the best return as some strains will thrive in one location where others don't cope so well.

Check out the grow diary section for Guerilla growing.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Can't seem to find the link to a few aztech genetics auto diaries which were on growdiaries platform. Grower was at a. Southern latitude and done well with the gelato auto, mellow auto and summer berry kush auto, pretty sure they are a UK based seedbank aswell 

Edited by Girlrilla
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Had great results with urban legends in the garden gorilla glue gorilla cookies and acid kush all were great performers and brilliant smoke