When to start feeding

JohnBudman

Evening all,

After some advice on when to start feedings nutes if you’d be so kind :yep: I use PM Soil Supreme for the early stages and this time I’ve gone with H&G Batmix for the finals (8l fabrics) with a bit of worm cast, rock dust and Ecothrive Charge in the mix. I haven’t fed any bottled nutes so far. The plants have been in there finals for 2 weeks now so should be fully rooted, I’ve switched them to 12/12 today. I know I need to feed bloom from week 2 of 12/12 but not sure on when I should start feeding grow? 

I used PM soil for the finals last time but after reading good things about the Batmix I thought I’d give it a go. The plants look a bit darker green compared to before so don’t want to end up burning them at this important stage. I’m using Intense organix nutes btw. I think I’ll start with a 1/4ml/L dose for the first feed as had tip burn at 1/2ml last time round, seems really strong stuff!

Cheers all. 

Start up a grow diary, 

you'll be able to get help on things like this and head off problems before they overcome the grow. 

People tend to be more engaged when photos are included ;)

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Sounds like you're on the right track. you wil need Bloom nutrients during flowering. Worm Casts and Charge (bettle shit) should see you through the grow stage.

Are your plants looking healthy?

Welcome to UK420 by the way.

I'm Lux

• Like 2

@Shumroom@Lux_Interior Cheers dudes. I do want to do a diary but need to find a simpler way of doing the pics cos it feels like a right pain in ass trying to get them on here. Maybe if I get some spare time this weekend I’ll get it done.

They do look happy and healthy now, the ice creams always have tbf but the lemons got a bit upset when they were left in 1 litres for too long. Bad plant daddy! All good now though. The leaves do look very dark green as I mentioned before, so not sure if compost was a bit hot for them, I really need to get a picture up don’t I lol

• Like 1

Da criblarge.D357F095-9890-482C-8B0E-F8B40AD9C3FD.jpeg

Canopy shotlarge.35A21B3F-3CD5-4863-9C18-02E6F891787C.jpeg

Ice cream cakes at the backlarge.FA7F9596-855D-44E7-AA1E-F4DC18BA2BE8.jpeg

Lemon diesels at the front

large.4818084C-3611-4040-89EB-D8C4BCA3AD32.jpeg
You’ll have to excuse the scabby lower leaves, like I said the lem didn’t take kindly to be being root bound for a while. New growth looks ok to me though. What do you reckon chaps, leaves a bit too dark? Please let me have it, I won’t be offended. The aim is to learn how to grow the best possible herb with the kit I’ve got. Fuck shitty street weed :puke:

Apologies for the quality just realised how much it’s dropped since resizing the pics.

Edited by JohnBudman
Shit pics
  • Like 1

Here you go dude. Its easy enough when you know how.

Edited by Lux_Interior
I see you figured it out.
  • Like 1