Off Grid

Superstealth

Hi

I am in the process of moving home, the area I am moving to is going to be more remote than where I am currently, I intend on just doing 1 grow a year at my new location but I was chatting to a friend who lives pretty close to where I am moving and he mentioned something I hadn't really thought of as the last time I had one was years ago, power cuts, he had an incident recently where he lost power for over 24h hours.  I am fully aware I wont be able to really find an option to run lights in the event of the power going out for that long other than some low power leds just to maintain the light cycle but I will 100% need to maintain my carbon filter,  I am buying a Rev Air Silenced EC fan and controller 10" and intend on running it as low as possible to try and keep it quiet, the guy in the shop gave me a demo and it was pretty much silent,  I have been looking at a back up batteries and have found this

BLUETTI EB70 716WH/1000W PORTABLE POWER STATION SOLAR GENERATOR 

I am no sparky so am unsure on how long this battery would power the fan, the fan uses 120W and is 1.13A, is there anyone who could give me an idea of how long I would get from it.  The last thing I want to do after moving into a new house is piss off half the street stinking them out in the event of a power cut oh and obviously end up getting a knock due to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I've seen some reviews on u tube, quite impressed with them to tbh. Pricey though.

Search 'well deck diaries' on the tube, bloke on a canal boat just did a review.

He was running tools, washing machine, all sorts.

A little under 6hrs if my math is right.  

For what your gonna pay for that you could buy a Powerwallbank from China with 10x the capacity that would run fan and light for 24hr++. 

Or you could build your own for half the cost maybe less.

Edited by Dodgee
Sp
  • Like 2