1st Sweets led experiment

Should Know Betterer

Hi all, I found Sweets early last year and now always have some Sweet Seeds in my grow space, very fast very reliable and very up to the level of personal medication I require,  long story short, I'd "lent" a good friend my grow space and 2weeks into his DPauto grow I panicked and found myself squeezing 1 Sweet Cream Mandarin xl auto and 1 Sweet Gorilla Girl xl auto in amongst the edges, which is where they mostly stayed, also it was the 1st time my new 480w led was being used in my 1.2x1.2x2 after 10years hps, large.tmp-cam-3902568557196346671.jpglarge.tmp-cam-3217596182994482094.jpglarge.tmp-cam-7883458079571707435.jpgalong with new nutrients,  mate cocked up light schedule power height everything really, I burnt the crap out of both of my plants, but I'm very pleased to say for my first go with leds I'm blown away. Pulled 5 zips from the CM and 4.5 zips from the GG, very happy and very impressed with that thank you. Couple of mates have been lucky enough to try the CM and both say the high sativa effect messed them both up and caused major prang out, to most this may be a bad thing but personally that's a very nice daytime smoke, good for being active whilst very pleasantly smashed. And I might be going out on a limb here and some people that know me may disagree but I think the Sweet Gorilla Girl xl auto could be the strongest f.ck your sh.t up medication I have ever made for myself, thank you Sweet Seeds, as always consistently fast vigorous growth with big yields and an all round excellent smoke for any occasion. I'm totally converted now, if it doesn't say germ to harvest 8 or 9 weeks on the packet it doesn't go in my space :)

• Like 4

Cheers mate! :smoke:

That looks awesome ;) You're welcome, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We're truly glad to know that you are enjoying your adventures with Sweet Seeds® strains.

Keep it up and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy