Identifiy Spider/Bug?

DQ420

Hi Guys,

Finished my first grow which was in living soil around 3 months ago and it went great, very pleased! Now I am looking to do my second grow in the same soil which has been left in the fabric pot in the tent for 3 months, as I was setting up for the next grow I found this insect climbing up the side of the fabric pot. I was wondering if someone could help me identify this insect. Is it harmful? Should I expect to see more of these in the soil perhaps? There is no plants in the soil/tent and has not been for 3 months.

Thanks guys

Edited by Owderb
Pics removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

Vine weevil. Their larvae eat roots.

Pestide is availabe but MUST NOT be used for anything edible as it very poisonous.

Change the compost.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biokid said:

Vine weevil. Their larvae eat roots.

Pestide is availabe but MUST NOT be used for anything edible as it very poisonous.

Change the compost.

Thanks man!

Break up the root ball and riddle out the compost and see if there are any white bugs with a tiny orange head . I think because cannabis has such a short life cycle that a few grubs ain't going to do a lot of harm . It's unlikely there'd have been many adults present to lay eggs . I wouldn't reuse the compost as a precaution .