Anyone also have a seed addiction?

Benjic93

I've a pack of panama I'm looking fwd to have heard good reports but its quite long flowering.

I recently bought a pack of rsc Kasi which is a Thai landrace. I mean when and how am I going to grow that? 

• Like 1

Welcome to Seed Aholics Anonymous  :)     Hi , my names  (  Inset Name Here )  and im an addict ,    i have a problem & need help  ,  my last purchase was  XX days ago.  lol   

• Like 4

Love the subbies!  I have a small collection just of those and have found some lovely cannabis, thanks to the members who send them in.  Some proper addicts in this thread: :oldtoker:

• Like 5

I'm a proper bean junkie I haven't had a grow on for ages but I keep buying beans and subscribing when the good stuff comes up 

• Like 3

i dont know about addiction i'm more ocd, i buy seeds when i see a good deal on offer, now i have lots of seeds and no time grow them, all will be dumped in the bin

• Like 3

@blackpoolbouncer I'm on the same wave mate, I've been window shopping on their site for too long.

That c5 x kali China looked amazing in the pics. 

They got so many interesting ones. The panama haze, panama x malawi, super malawi haze.

Any of them are worthy of long term projects. 

• Like 2

Never mind how addictive the  collecting side is, wait until you get addicted to constantly  popping them..  :woot:

lol

• Like 11

5 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'd trade all those fems for that one pack of regs. The rest can stay in the fridge with those on th table.

I was so close to buying a couple packs of panama on Thursday night. I probably still swill tbh at some point soon. Theyre high on my list of must do. But on the same night I was looking at panama was because I was researching there c5 haze x kali china that have only iust broken ground  

Panama sounds quality 

that Panama is a top shelf smoke, id choose it over the rest of them too. 

i smoked some a mate grew and it blew me away.

get some bought, and if you get a pheno any where near his keeper, you wont regret it. it does take a while, but its worth the wait.

When i got nailed by the cops, i was more gutted at losing my seed collection than anything else...... i had loads of irreplaceable beans i was saving "for a special occasion" 3 sandwich boxed, full to the neck

a load of old pre 2000 stuff that its impossible to replace. they were still viable too, cos i bunged some pre2K serious AK47 into the ground about 6 months before the knock. 

my advice- dont wait, get them grown

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I do fancy saving up for a sim racing rig for the ps5

Am I missing the punchline? lol