Who make a reliable tent Fan?

frank0420

Hi guys

I see that air flow is a major thing within the grow tent and have read a lot of good and bad reviews on clip on fans. With these thing on most of the time and that they can burn out ...Please tell me what fans you use to blow air around your plants and what ones to give a miss.

Thank you.

1.Reliable 2.Fan..... choose one.  :) Especially cheap fans, don't ever turn them off.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

10+ year old desk fan(Tefal) needs cleaned though :)

Clip on fans, 

I use Growth Technology 6",

i haven't had a failure in over 12 months use. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I use Honeywell Turbo force fans... about 28cm dia. Really good build quality, done 2 runs so far and suspect they will do many more. So much better than canna specific chinese crap. I hang them from the roof of tent blowing down and they work a treat.

Steer well clear of Secret Jardin monkey fans. Nice design but lasted me about a month.

• Like 1

Meaco:

1056,650 and although waaaaay over the top I have a 360 as well in the prop.

@stu914 it must be getting close to 18 months or more, I've had one of the 1056's running non stop now ? they can squeak a bit after a run but a quick WD40 spray and clean soon sorts them.

I was holding off recommending them as they are incredibly expensive, but I must admit they have stood up to a right beating and the test of time (so far - knowing my luck atm they will probably fail now lol)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Meaco:

Hi bud,

Yup mine's still going strong. The fan itself is fine just the rotate and pivot is a bit jerky, noise has stopped though, WD40 at the ready.

It still surpasses any other fan I've had over the years, let's hope it keeps going...:yep:

(That's two of us tempting fate now mate...:rofl::rofl:)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Hi bud,

Yup mine's still going strong. The fan itself is fine just the rotate and pivot is a bit jerky, noise has stopped though, WD40 at the ready.

It still surpasses any other fan I've had over the years, let's hope it keeps going...:yep:

(That's two of us tempting fate now mate...:rofl::rofl:)

One of my 1056's is a bit jerky.....I cant really blame the fan as I have let it eat a few leafs over the past so Im surprised it moves at all lol 

I couldn't actually get to the mechanism that controls the movement (I seem to remember the last time I cleaned them)......for some reason I didn't feel it a good idea sending it back to them to clean lollol  

Hope your well bro 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1