Elephant auto

AcidMan303

I have tried searching for any reports on elephant auto from SSSC but there seems to be very little reports on it. It looks like its a high THC 20% as well as CBD 10%. I would have thought that would attract a lot of growers but doesn't seem to. Anyone here tried it?? Was thinking about running a couple of them in my veg tent I was looking for a 1.1 strain but 2.1 sounds great.

On 18.1.2022 at 4:35 PM, AcidMan303 said:

I have tried searching for any reports on elephant auto from SSSC but there seems to be very little reports on it. It looks like its a high THC 20% as well as CBD 10%. I would have thought that would attract a lot of growers but doesn't seem to. Anyone here tried it?? Was thinking about running a couple of them in my veg tent I was looking for a 1.1 strain but 2.1 sounds great.

Checking AFN is the key to success for Elephant journals:-)

On 21.1.2022 at 3:03 PM, twigs said:

read a bit about the elephant growing in Hawaii.. :stoned:  

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David  could you enlighten us some more to the origins of this historic strain? 

:yinyang:

gladly would do so if you could help me to understand the compound of Hawaii, the historic strain and the elephant?

:stoned: I was wondering if you knew anything about the/your elephant strain is all dude? where it came from, any story about it etc? is all

Ive been reading about cannabis history in Hawaii for a bit and have seen it mentioned a few times and you guys have been around awhile didn’t know if their was a connection some how - general chitchat buddy :) :yinyang:

On 21/01/2022 at 1:43 PM, SuperSativaSeedClub - David said:

Checking AFN is the key to success for Elephant journals:-)

Thanks mate looks very interesting think this is next on my list.

Edited by AcidMan303
Mistake