Thai Stick

I grow in an 8x2 space and it gives me self sufficiency. If I could ever knock it out of the park, 2 grows a year would do me. You have loads of space, take your time designing it, I’d love to have that room to play with :yep:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, anarchycamp said:

Yeah there's vents lower than my living room floor outside so jobs a good un.

sweet! so it's nice and dry, and you have vents, i dream about things like this lol

• Like 2

The goal posts keep getting moved.

Original plan was to use a 1.3m x 2m  walk in storage cupboard space, which currently houses my 90cmx 120cm tent.

The thoughts then shifted to sectioning off a 1.5m x 4m area of a room with a hidden entrance via the cupboard.

Now it is looking like a whole 5m x 5m room to play around with......

Things in Thailand are changing quite quickly here thanks to covid.

If that's what you are referring to @KC then sod that, no way any of us over here are gunna notify the government. lol

• Like 4

Offset Hinges

My current cupboard is behind a secret location that is used as a regular location by people that do not know what is behind it. 

Offset hinges from the Amazon et al can hold 200-400kg of door or wall and make the sort of 'pull out secret' possible.

• Like 4