Veg space finally set up

KingAether

My current veg cycle is finally coming to an end, the lights will be reaching 12/12 in 3 days and the new seedling are just starting to show themselves so i thought it time to get my ass in gear and clear the corner of my room to get the new veg space under way and the light on! 

Ac infinity 422 tent
35w Grow the jungle Led bar to be replaced with a scope X 250 at 100w when necessary
carboair50 4" filter for when needed
Root!t stat
Humidifier 
Goove thermohygrometer
6mm thermal insulation board under the floor tray 
Currently using a 40x30 reptile heat mat a friend had spare and have no fans in while they are germinating but ill be ordering a 125mm systemair K fan, little tower fan and 0.5m2 underfloor heat film in the morning to complete the set up

The plan is to have 4-6 seedling/clones at a time with 2 mothers once i find the right keepers or clones, if nothing special this cycle the next will be a hunt with a bunch of culling
large.61db5761314ac_IMG_20220109_2102421.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 8:17 PM, Nugz11 said:

How are they coming along? @KingAether

If you don’t mind me asking, what height have you gone for with the bar?

atb

Sorry for such a late reply mate, must have checked the notification and then fell asleep or got busy. i started with the bar at 40-45cm as recommended and haven't raised it yet as they have grown, Its been great so far for the first few weeks but will be switching it out for a 100w in the next few days. Ill get a up-to-date snap and upload it shortly

Edited by KingAether