Start of flower

Adamvr619

Do people use the day of 12/12 as first day of flower countdown to finish. So basically when you have say a 8 week flower strain do you count down from flip to 12/12 

If you do it two weeks from flip the stated flowering time will be more accurate. The main thing is, which ever point you, use stick with it.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I consider the day after I flip to be the first day of flower... not that it really matters anywhere other than my own notes. Breeders flowering times are rough guides and you need to let the trichs tell you when they're done, even then you'll have a relatively wide window that comes down to preference. Sometimes when I've been too busy to chop I've let plants go up to two weeks over the date I've previously considered the sweet spot and still had great results, In fact I've actually discovered new ideal harvest times doing this. Don't over think it, if they're fat and covered in trichs you'll be grand either way :yep:

• Like 2