Anyone using a water bong with their dry herb vapes?

Slippy One

56 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Nice mate! I need a mighty bong adapter next.. have you dirtied the honey comb up yet though?? If so how have you cleaned it?? 

Yep, vape dirty not smoke dirty. Just poured in the salt and 100ml of iso 99% ans shake for a minute with fingers over the holes. Clean as new after rinsing. Def get the silicone adapter, not cheap at £30 but impossible to damage the vapes like glass can.. 

Cooling vape through water is next level medicating. Absolutely love it, less coughing to. lol 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2022 at 10:43 PM, Slippy One said:

So I bought the Delta 3D Studios silicone adapter to use the Mighty & Crafty Plus alongside The Honey bong from site sponsor @vapefiend. No more cleaning those cooling units, just a bit of iso and salt every week and that's it! Nice to cool the vape down, and save time cleaning. Not really portable but I don't use outside the house anyway.. :yep:

Yeah I picked up a Honey recently plus a Flowermate adapter. I've been vaping at higher temperatures these past few months and starting to feel a bit of irritation at the back of the throat. A bubbler is the perfect solution - cools the vapour beautifully. I also got the glass adapter for Dynavap but haven't tried that yet.

Might just get a silicone "travel bubbler" before the summer, keep the glass at home...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I stopped using mine for a while but I've recently tried it again and what bugs me about it is I have to use two hands.

I do cough less when I use the bubbler so it is something I want to persevere with for health reasons, I must be breathing bits of herb in when I smoke joints and when I vape normally, regardless of whether I use a screen or not.

I've seen some folks connecting their Mightys to a PVC tube which connects to the cooling unit and has a small narrow glass bubbler on the end. This looks more like my cup of tea, popping into Barcelona tomorrow for a mooch about the head shops...

BigBallr from vapefiend with an additional silicone whip to connect up to my Mighty,  nice and easy to set up and a dream to use, and more than capable of putting me on my arse, I'd recommend one for surelarge.tmp-cam-8968588837418296954.jpg

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

BigBallr from vapefiend with an additional silicone whip to connect up to my Mighty,  nice and easy to set up and a dream to use, and more than capable of putting me on my arse, I'd recommend one for surelarge.tmp-cam-8968588837418296954.jpg

Now we're talking...

I've just taken a picture of this set up so I can show it to the dude/s in the shop/s...:hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

@Arbre Medicinal I've never used a desktop set up but I'd imagine the BigBallr thing brings me close to that, I know I thoroughly enjoy using it, far superior high over any combination of combustion, I'm tobacco free just over a month, I'd say tobacco free for life now, thanks to a little nicotine vape and my Mighty set up, and an added bonus I've just taken advantage of is the gramme of oil produced when I evaporated off the isopropyl I used to clean it, decarbed then consumed in a capsule, took me back to being 16 again, room spinning stomach churning please make it stop mass whitey! Loved it, every second of it, qnd now know not to use so much in one go, good luck finding some glass hope it works out

:bong:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

@Arbre Medicinal I've never used a desktop set up but I'd imagine the BigBallr thing brings me close to that, I know I thoroughly enjoy using it, far superior high over any combination of combustion, I'm tobacco free just over a month, I'd say tobacco free for life now, thanks to a little nicotine vape and my Mighty set up, and an added bonus I've just taken advantage of is the gramme of oil produced when I evaporated off the isopropyl I used to clean it, decarbed then consumed in a capsule, took me back to being 16 again, room spinning stomach churning please make it stop mass whitey! Loved it, every second of it, qnd now know not to use so much in one go, good luck finding some glass hope it works out

I traipsed all over Barcelona yesterday looking for something similar but to no avail. When I got home I ordered the exact same set up as yours from the legends @vapefiend, it'll take a while to get to Spain and I'm already excited.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Arbre Medicinalhi man how are you getting on with the Bigballr? Enjoying? A capsule on 210°c has become my go to insomnia cure, very much so, hope it's all going well for you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Should Know Betterer said:

@Arbre Medicinalhi man how are you getting on with the Bigballr? Enjoying? A capsule on 210°c has become my go to insomnia cure, very much so, hope it's all going well for you

I love it dude, I do exactly the same as you; a capsule at 210C, take a few short tokes to fill the Ballr then shoot it by taking the pipe off the other end. I even use it in between sets when I'm doing my daily workouts, clears the airways see...:hippy:

• Like 1

I usually vape through water (with citric acid and cranberry extract)

The RVS V2 Globe Matrix Bubbler isn't bad 

Altho I've gone back to using the FC-Mod with the headshow perc on the coffee table most of the time, as it uses less water so it tastes better imo, it's easier to clean and it takes up less table space

And the Phoenix matrix upstairs 

• Like 1

Vague reply to thread topic:

Not at all interested in buying one, but am feeling a little nostalgic about my teen methods of getting mashed, and making smoking apparatus with free stuff. I have no access to hash, though (we'd mix with tobacco), so...yes, dry herb it will be.

Glass bottle, appropriate length of hose, bit of gauze, and a dart to tap-tap-tap the breather hole thing.

...buckets and hot-knives is on the list too.

ETA

I meant to be on topic! Bong to me is not vaping...apols if I'm behind, and off topic.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Bong to me is not vaping...apols if I'm behind, and off topic.

The vape is connected to the bong/bubbler so there's still no combustion involved so it's still vaping. 

The big difference is that the vapour is cooler making the vapour even more palatable. Obviously it's not very portable but it's excellent at home.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1