Anyone using a water bong with their dry herb vapes?

Slippy One

Just saw the Mighty & Crafty have 14/18mm adapters, wondering if it was effective, as vape is pretty cool already. 

Also wonder if a glass adapter or hard silicone would be better? 

Cheers!

• Like 3

I use a glass bong with my DynaVap M via adapter. Once I VapeBong I couldn't go back to trying to vape my DynaVap like a joint anymore. Via a bong is like comparing a bong hit to one pull on a joint there's no contest.

My adapter is glass. But you might need a different one as mine goes from 14mm to 10mm.

large.5f0de5936d7eb_DvapAdapter2.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Just saw the Mighty & Crafty have 14/18mm adapters, wondering if it was effective, as vape is pretty cool already. 

Also wonder if a glass adapter or hard silicone would be better? 

Cheers!

I have a Mighty and until recently I wasn't using it above 186 degrees, I've now started vaping up to the maximum temperature which is 210. I bought a Grizzly 14mm adapter and a Grizzly 14mm Water Tool and when I first started vaping at higher temperatures I found it useful, but now that I'm used to the higher temps I don't use it at all.

• Like 1

Yes. I have several rigs but mostly use my ehle akw V2 which is superb.

Mostly used for desktops but occasionally I will whack the tinymight or perhaps the dynavap on to it but happy using those native when out and about.   

• Like 1

Yup vapebong’s rock !! 

This is my go to setup…

BFA1C39F-2FDE-4063-8534-7D6FBD670C8C.thumb.jpeg.d84c0e49964a365b21a1f02f8cbb82e6.jpeg

And I also have a silicone reducer/adapter that I use with my dynavap. 

:yinyang:

• Like 9

Thanks @lildavehamI did read the hard silicone is the adapter to go for. A few folks have had their vapes break using the rigid glass one.. 

I do vape around 190-210 and often cough my arse off, but that's normal for me

Looks like I'll be browsing glass bongs all afternoon, anyone have any recommendations? I like the look of those small dab rig looking bongs but they look expensive and fragile..

• Like 2

@M Pamplemoussethat's a long thread from 2012!! Plenty to chose from but I'm always sceptical the shipping and duty from China glass makers is cheaper than locally bought price wise. I just saw The Honey at @vapefiendwhich looks like a decent option for cooling the vapour at a good price, shame they don't do the hard silicone adapter for the Mighty, just the glass one.. :yep:

• Like 3

A top geezer recently gifted me a new bubbler to go with my vape and it's the Bollox tbf. 

Only had one session on it so far but very compact, uses hardly any water and really smooths out the hit when vaping at high temp. 

I'm not in the house right now but I'll bang a pic up when I get home :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Slippy One

It's a long read for sure.

I've bought some great stuff off China and the prices are good if you don't mind the wait.

My mate just bought this from vf and he rates it.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/ballr-by-easy-flow-glass?_pos=1&_sid=63f7336c4&_ss=r?variant=39607951884423

They have a bigger version also.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/crafty-mighty-easy-flow-water-tool-adapter?_pos=1&_sid=2bedb332d&_ss=r%3Fvariant%3D637788258317&variant=637788258317

for the mighty wpa.

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 2

Thanks, I' just saw that Easy Flow, looks easy to clean and solid although that long glass whip would give me some stress to keep it unbroken, maybe a straight up jobby would be better for a klutz like me.. :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Yup vapebong’s rock !! 

This is my go to setup…

BFA1C39F-2FDE-4063-8534-7D6FBD670C8C.thumb.jpeg.d84c0e49964a365b21a1f02f8cbb82e6.jpeg

And I also have a silicone reducer/adapter that I use with my dynavap. 

:yinyang:

Nice piece!! 

• Like 2

I recently bought the little Tinymight bubbler that they have on the site and I think it's great. It basically allows me to take huge lungfulls that would have me coughing my ring up otherwise. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought the Delta 3D Studios silicone adapter to use the Mighty & Crafty Plus alongside The Honey bong from site sponsor @vapefiend. No more cleaning those cooling units, just a bit of iso and salt every week and that's it! Nice to cool the vape down, and save time cleaning. Not really portable but I don't use outside the house anyway.. :yep:

large.IMG-0368.JPGlarge.IMG-0364.JPGlarge.IMG-0363.JPG

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 8

Nice mate! I need a mighty bong adapter next.. have you dirtied the honey comb up yet though?? If so how have you cleaned it?? 

• Like 2