Few ?'s regarding reveg

Easy, got a few questions regarding revegging, basically i'm struggling for space only have 2 tents and ones gonna be being used for drying,
So i was wondering what kind of conditions were aceeptable worried mainly about mold more than anything,
I was wondering also if it's possible to chop the buds off so the risk of mold was low or that where new growth comes from?

I was also thinking what type of light would be sufficient i've got a QB or is that overkill?

if possible something a little more lowkey would be ideal instead of a grow light blasting. 

First time revegging and i'm really hoping i'm successful so if anyones got any pointers i'd appreciate it.

• Like 3

turn the light low (20 watts per square foot) and let them reveg under 24/7 for as long as you like. Treat them like a mother plant. Ie light feeds and trimming, when your close to wanting to flower them then up the light and feed as normal. Keep a good airflow. If you keep the buds on the regrowth will be excellent and produce very bushy plants. Or use the reveged plants for clones which is normally what people do.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, tokenroll said:

turn the light low (20 watts per square foot) and let them reveg under 24/7 for as long as you like. Treat them like a mother plant. Ie light feeds and trimming, when your close to wanting to flower them then up the light and feed as normal. Keep a good airflow. If you keep the buds on the regrowth will be excellent and produce very bushy plants. Or use the reveged plants for clones which is normally what people do.

Toke...

Yeah i'm going for the clones personally should have done it before but it's my 3rd grow and wasn't expecting anything but i'm pleasntly surprised, was also meaning to ask is there a chance it could herm? and if it does do i treat it like a actual herm? because from what i read there is a difference between a stress induced herm and one that's naturally like that.

one of the reasons i'm trying to save this plant she's stable as owt had a light leek early in flower and nothing the one next to her popped balls.

Just do it IMO,reveged Lemon mum and kept it for decade,if it's a keeper don't ever bin it!

It threw like 1 seed per plant , smoke was sweet as before reveg.

Edited by Herbal Kint