McHazy's Beefy Baked Pot Noodle Challenge

McHazy

do not disturb ...he`s thinking about posting ..ive seen this behaviour before in feral scots smokers ..its like irn bru brain freeze .

• Like 3

Ok just a quick one the day cause am a lazy bugger lol

Feeds 1.0 ec

Lights still at 50% power

Some yellowing at the bottom leaves but that could be down to the fairly drastic up an down temps here this last week fuckin snow on the ground again a couple days ago like

The hempy pot however seems unfazed by it all an is pulling ahead go hempy ya wee dancer :yep:

large.20220202_065335.jpg

Or it could just be that am a lazy bastard an it has a wee res at the bottom o the pot wither way I might try this wi bigger pots in the not too distant :yep:

Cheers :skin_up:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Aye ok ok ffs lol just fer you @stu914 seein ye asked so nicely lol

Right apologies fer the lack o updates the last few weeks not been on much between work broken cars an a fucked hip

Which in turn means that the plants havnae had that much attention 

But they still here plodding on the hempy one still seems fairly unfazed by it all I think I am definitely gonna try this style o growing wi bigger pots in the next grow I reckon :yep:

The two in normal style drain oot the bottom one is doin fine the other was overwatered when I put them into the noodle pots she is slowly coming to tho so happy days

Pics

Hempy 

large.20220223_204401.jpg

Normal

large.20220223_204355.jpg

Runty maybe she disnae like curry flavour :g:

large.20220223_204340.jpg

Temps have been pretty fuckin low here last couple o weeks which hasnae helped but fuck it they still alive lol

The two healthier ones been topped the runt hasnae

An that's about it fer the moment They will get flipped the same time as the bigger ones so be a couple weeks yet at least 

Cheers :skin_up:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, McHazy said:

I am definitely gonna try this style o growing wi bigger pots in the next grow I reckon :yep:

Ahhh...there you are McMatey, sorry to hear of your woes bud, nothing worse than being in pain and having a fucked up motor...

I'm not surprised the hempy is racing ahead, my new system with no medium is knocking it out the park as well.

Proves my theory that giving roots loads of oxygen and access to nutes all the time pays dividends.

I'll be putting up pics at the weekend...

atb  ;)

• Like 7

Few pics things are improving again now that they gettin a bit more attention an the overwatered runt starting to come round now too so happy days

Hempylarge.20220301_064318.jpg

Normal

large.20220301_064313.jpg

Runty

large.20220301_064322.jpg

Altogether

large.20220301_064301.jpg

cheers :skin_up:

• Like 12

@vince noir rock n roll star Runty has near caught up wi the other 2 in height now :yep:

Fairly happy wi how these goin now the tent may get flipped to 12/12 this weekend we shall see how the rest o the tent looks at that point buy I kinda need these flipped so winna be too much longer 

Hempy

large.20220307_222505.jpg

Regular

large.20220307_222525.jpg

Runty

large.20220307_222537.jpg

Group

large.20220307_222554.jpg

cheers :skin_up:

• Like 10