New seedlings under 600w led

Just now, ratdog said:

they won't need much light for a week or two, just the veg light and some warmth

Great so just put the veg light on for now thanks.

They so tiny just got the 4 tiny top leafs only popped yesterday but they turned green today so looking good and smscom and fans on and light 20 hours plus thermostat controlled radiator set to 25 so they got all the need spray them 4 times a day with water thanks for your help 

Just now, ratdog said:

i wouldn't, just keep the soil moist, but not too moist!

I worry they dry out with them so tiny and the radiators is long about 5ft in a 7ft x 4ft tent but fans running so Sure they be fine

Agree with ratdog :yep: you don't need to be spraying seedlings multiple times a day, or even once a day tbh. 

They aren't clones and your gonna risk them damping off and keeling over with that carry on. 

Fwiw there's no harm in keeping the light on 24/7 for the first 7-10days of a seedlings life. Helps keep a nice steady temp and those extra hours of photosynthesis help get them established ready to veg proper like.  The majority of the plants energy at that stage goes into putting roots down, extra lumens is extra energy for growth so it's worth giving them early on, I think personally anyway. It's debatable I'm sure but that's my personal experience for what little it's worth :yinyang:

• Like 5
Just now, Grow lady said:

I worry they dry out

keep an eye on them, don't have the fan blowing on them, they won't really need much air movement really, the radiator warmth will move the air enough at this point

• Like 6