Damp garden lat 41 recommendation

the rambler

Looking for good mold and damp resistant strains to do in a south facing garden t lat 41. Every year after the summer equinox it has turned to shit n pissed it down looking for strains that can hold up to it. 
many thanks 

Go light dep if you can and get them down earlier, ??   Opens up the poss strain selection pool.

If not look at outdoor gems from Alfemco & RGSC ,  tried & tested :yep:   

• Like 1

Get something Scandinavian/Nordic, the strains from up there are hardcore and tend to finish very early. I've always been a fan of Royal Dane, and I grew a Viking from Derg Kora Seeds this year that got solid rain and morning fog for her last 3/4weeks and didn't have a spec of mould, really nice smoke as well.

E2A if you can find any Royal Kush (Emerald Mountain) or maybe a cross that's another super hardy strain. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, the rambler said:

a south facing garden t lat 41

Is this garden in North Korea, Uzbekistan, New York?

You should try the damp up here at Lat 54 :-)

• Like 1

As per @MindSoup, Royal Kush was bred for resisting adverse climes and to have hermie-free genetics. Not cheap, unfortunately. That strain is where the diesel smell came from. Latest iteration is in the 'Royal Kush X' . The x tells you it is a 10th generation BX.

Edited by catweazle1

I'm at 41 Lat and I can't believe how "undamp" it is. Sow some autos at the end of March or beginning of April so you can then crop them in June. :hippy:

• Like 1

Oh snap, just realised where this thread was posted, I do apologize for recommending other breeders in this section :blushing:

I'd have a look at some of the fast strains, they will be done early and hopefully miss the worst of the weather.