Wedding Glue

Goohfy

Just a quick one I’ve just got some in the veg tent wondering if anyone is running this strain.I don’t post photos but with having more time on my hands I think I am gonna get our lass to sort that out peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

There already up still baby’s .I could because I have a few ss strains but carn’t be bothered with the feeding,getting a spot for a little pot but I am keeping a eye on the pot noodle challenge good luck pal.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

There already up still baby’s .I could because I have a few ss strains but carn’t be bothered with the feeding,getting a spot for a little pot but I am keeping a eye on the pot noodle challenge good luck pal.peace Goohfy.

We should have a few more "traditional" grows up soon mate. Until then the Pot Noodle challenge is the place to be for Wedding Glue  ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Right been busy but I am one week into flower gonna get pics this weekend 12 ltr air pots.Big healthy plants looking good defo pictures  Saturday normally not that bothered but these are looking fine and I am liking what everyone up to with the noodle challenge ha ha getting excited again.peace Goohfy

• Like 1

So i have some photos I want to show but it’s fooking driving me crazy i had this 7-8 years ago that’s why I thought I carnt  do it  I know fuck all about shit like this.It will let me take one my dogs paw but when I try to do the ladies it says it’s over 1000068 which means maybe to much detail?Iam doing this off a I pad.Please don’t show me how to do it because I’ve been shown to many times and I don’t want to waste peeps time.Right next move our lasses phone.

• Like 1

You need to resize the picture.

Go onto the gallery (on ipad) and click edit. One of the options on there is to resize. Click this and save a version that is smaller and it will allow you to upload it onto the site mate.

As a non subscriber your max pic size is 1mb. If you click on the photo in gallery on the ipad, click details, it will tell you the size.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So finally uploaded some photos of the second run what you can see are seedstockers w/g ,runtz,northern lights in my gallery so now I will fuck around and get them in here still only babies but but if there like last run then nice one nice one lemon spice on.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There a lot further on now so I will pop some up tomorrow peace Goohfy. DOUBLE post ha.peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy