Drying Buublehash

J.C

Evening all.

So I finally got my new bags and processed a load of trim, got a surprisingly good yield.

I've broken it up into smaller chunks, left it on the 25 micron screen with a tea towel underneath it and put it in the tent overnight (lights off but good airflow.

Now I'm fairly sure this isn't the "right" way of doing it, has anyone got an tips on the best way?

I don't know the right way ,it won't get wetter ! I suppose if you put the hash on the cloth and leave the cloth on a terracotta plate or something dry and porous like that ,it'll wick out the water . 

Don’t leave it on the screen, clean them as soon as you finish your run or you’ll block the holes.  I usually break up and dry my bubble on some plain cardboard and then into a jar to cure for however long it lasts!  Some good tips and guides in the hash forum worth a looky…

large.5ecb8e6fef341_BubbleHashBodhiSweetSeedsUGORG.jpeg

• Like 2

It's best to leave it in the sieved state to dry before pressing I find. I don't know if everyone does it but I put my wet hash into a fine metal sieve and use the back of a table spoon to push it through. It leaves it looking like brown sugar. I leave that in a tub on some paper or card with kitchen towel underneath. 2 days minimum. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

After collecting I freeze it. Then grate or sieve onto parchment paper in pizza box for one week.

That pizza tek is a classic