Wedding Glue through the Omicron Flu

Head Rose'n'Tail

Tasty buds, great diary, love the style,

Thoroughly enjoyed noodling along side :) 

All the best

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

On 4/9/2022 at 11:30 AM, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Will be back for short smoke report soon noodlers :yep:

congrats on the noodle harvest :toot:

have enjoyed all the noodler diary's you guys killed it this year :cheers:

sam

• Like 3

On 09/04/2022 at 5:06 PM, Gaijin said:

Congratulations Sir :D Quality not quantity, as they say :yep:

@Gaijin

Cheers @Gaijin bud, :yep: you keep telling the Mrs that lol

On 15/04/2022 at 9:50 AM, Clumsy said:

Tasty buds, great diary, love the style,

Thoroughly enjoyed noodling along side :) 

All the best

:oldtoker:

Thanks @Clumsy mate, the diary aspect is more work than I thought it would be :) was a bit of a rush job not getting the beans till nearly Christmas but we got there in the end :) just in time for the prize giving :) :wink,wink: @mark lol

Hold your horses too.............. :cowboy: talking of prizes, forum rule 142 sub para 9c.15/6 states.......... No member(s) can monopolies all forum comps in the same month. Only fair innit :) best 3 nominations I've put in yet!! you, @shireand @Tegridy Farms all out the PNC comp in one foul swoop lol

:ninja: 

Congratulations all 3 of you on yer nominations for the COTC and I wouldn't want to be the one picking a winner from here either ................. they never chose any @shires WG either, is Mr fuckin' Magoo picking these lol the kidz will be running round sniffing 'wedding glue' out of crisp bags soon lol

Really enjoyed it too mate, it's like been a wee SeedStockers safe space away from the madness of the main forum :) 6 months I've been here now though, so time to stretch out and join in with the rest of the forum I suppose :badass:, it was just good that everybody here got along for 6months. And, at least I have a (small) UK420/PNC grow diary behind me as I head out into the badlands, I've heard there's clowns out there taking up all the bandwidth giving fuck all to the community that don't even grow :hippy:

On 15/04/2022 at 3:14 PM, samhigh said:

congrats on the noodle harvest :toot:

have enjoyed all the noodler diary's you guys killed it this year :cheers:

sam

Thanks @samhigh, my first year noodling but it's been a lot of fun through all the diaries this year

On top of the harvest (mine being teeny lol ) if we've, between us, made one person laugh or smile during the 6 months comp or made them open their eyes to something they are unaware of, it's been more than worth it :yep: our little piece of brightness in the present day gloom :)

On 16/04/2022 at 11:32 AM, Tegridy Farms said:

Congrats on passing the finish line buddy

Thanks @Tegridy Farms mate, close run thing but we made it :)

Congrats on your COTC nomination too bud :yep: , can't vote on it though mate, it's that illuminated group trying to divide and conquer the SS PNC 21/22 band of brothers man, putting wedding glue up against wedding glue, sick feckers lol

So suppose someone will have to step up here then, eh............................? :)

:toot::toot::toot:

SMOKE REPORT............. SMOKE REPORT............. SMOKE REPORT.................

lol

Dried in small cardboard boxes wrapped in 'blitz' towel rolled into sausage shapes, opened daily to release moisture, smokeable from day 4 onwards.

'Sink' (that's the funky top bit in grinder)

large.20220417_175655_copy_1141x1522.jpg

large.20220417_180256_copy_976x1302.jpg

'Swim'

large.20220418_114221_copy_1102x1469.jpg

large.20220418_114446_copy_1150x1533.jpg

'Cos it was pretty quick dried in the box the true flavour won't be commented on although there was a taste of marzipan there that I heard someone mention earlier. The 'dunt' you ask................. even after only 4 days drying in a box I gave someone enough to make a bifter, 20 mins later at 23.15hrs they declared they were walking the half mile to the all night garage for some chocolate lol first time he's done that for over 10yrs he said lol

The pic of 'Sink' in grinder lasted me 6hrs in the one joint, my usual measurements for strength, so good pass marks from me there too :)

Keeping few jays back for the presentation ceremony on Wednesday 4/20 :skin_up:what time is kick off? :)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 18/04/2022 at 8:29 PM, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Cheers @Gaijin bud, :yep: you keep telling the Mrs that lol

Thanks @Clumsy mate, the diary aspect is more work than I thought it would be :) was a bit of a rush job not getting the beans till nearly Christmas but we got there in the end :) just in time for the prize giving :) :wink,wink: @mark lol

Hold your horses too.............. :cowboy: talking of prizes, forum rule 142 sub para 9c.15/6 states.......... No member(s) can monopolies all forum comps in the same month. Only fair innit :) best 3 nominations I've put in yet!! you, @shireand @Tegridy Farms all out the PNC comp in one foul swoop lol

:ninja: 

Congratulations all 3 of you on yer nominations for the COTC and I wouldn't want to be the one picking a winner from here either ................. they never chose any @shires WG either, is Mr fuckin' Magoo picking these lol the kidz will be running round sniffing 'wedding glue' out of crisp bags soon lol

Really enjoyed it too mate, it's like been a wee SeedStockers safe space away from the madness of the main forum :) 6 months I've been here now though, so time to stretch out and join in with the rest of the forum I suppose :badass:, it was just good that everybody here got along for 6months. And, at least I have a (small) UK420/PNC grow diary behind me as I head out into the badlands, I've heard there's clowns out there taking up all the bandwidth giving fuck all to the community that don't even grow :hippy:

Thanks @samhigh, my first year noodling but it's been a lot of fun through all the diaries this year

On top of the harvest (mine being teeny lol ) if we've, between us, made one person laugh or smile during the 6 months comp or made them open their eyes to something they are unaware of, it's been more than worth it :yep: our little piece of brightness in the present day gloom :)

Thanks @Tegridy Farms mate, close run thing but we made it :)

Congrats on your COTC nomination too bud :yep: , can't vote on it though mate, it's that illuminated group trying to divide and conquer the SS PNC 21/22 band of brothers man, putting wedding glue up against wedding glue, sick feckers lol

So suppose someone will have to step up here then, eh............................? :)

:toot::toot::toot:

SMOKE REPORT............. SMOKE REPORT............. SMOKE REPORT.................

lol

Dried in small cardboard boxes wrapped in 'blitz' towel rolled into sausage shapes, opened daily to release moisture, smokeable from day 4 onwards.

'Sink' (that's the funky top bit in grinder)

large.20220417_175655_copy_1141x1522.jpg

large.20220417_180256_copy_976x1302.jpg

'Swim'

large.20220418_114221_copy_1102x1469.jpg

large.20220418_114446_copy_1150x1533.jpg

'Cos it was pretty quick dried in the box the true flavour won't be commented on although there was a taste of marzipan there that I heard someone mention earlier. The 'dunt' you ask................. even after only 4 days drying in a box I gave someone enough to make a bifter, 20 mins later at 23.15hrs they declared they were walking the half mile to the all night garage for some chocolate lol first time he's done that for over 10yrs he said lol

The pic of 'Sink' in grinder lasted me 6hrs in the one joint, my usual measurements for strength, so good pass marks from me there too :)

Keeping few jays back for the presentation ceremony on Wednesday 4/20 :skin_up:what time is kick off? :)

Not a bad end result at all :yep:

Enjoyed the diary mate :cheers:

• Like 5