Dutch Passion - Skunk Haze - is this auto or photo?

Crumb

A lot of these threads don't seem to get an answer so here goes...  Does anyone know if the DP Skunk Haze is an autoflower, or photoperiod?

Thanks

Just now, BilgePump said:

CBD skunk haze is a photo 

:yinyang:

Perfect, thanks.   I had a look on their website but couldn't find an answer.

I read the page top to bottom and even did a word search.  I found a mention of "photperiod" but wasn't confident enough that it was confirming one way or the other.

"The buds of CBD Skunk Haze have the same appearance as a traditional photoperiod cannabis strain." 

To me, thats saying it has the saem appearance as something, but it's not confirming that it IS something.  ...I'm still very new here.  

Have a proper look through the website and you'll familiarise yourself with the key they use.

Autos are clearly bullet pointed with a brown dot followed by autoflower in the details, also they count autos in days from seed to chop whereas with photos they give you the flowering period in weeks.

The main giveaway is the auto section where all the autos start with the word auto

• Like 3

Last time I ran a whole pack of dp lemon zkittle I wasn't very impressed with any of the plants , thankfully none auto'd or started swinging dicks around.

• Like 2

IMO they're just another generic brand now, they don't have any of the genetics they sold 20 years ago. The ironic thing is the auto non-autos were given to me free of charge by the seedbank I've been using for years because I was already so pissed off with DP he thought they might end up back in my good books that way. As you might have guessed I didn't realise SSSC were actually just a DP brand when I took on those BL seeds.

• Like 1

@latigid aikon yeah bro I hear that , I wouldn't have touched the sssc seeds for a diary had I done my homework , thankfully of the 8 BL sent only two have made it to the first pot up :thumbdown:

I only ran the zkittle because I was in a pinch and couldn't bank transfer at the time otherwise I'd have nabbed some ugorg or something equally as reliable.

E2A: totally forgot about this but earlier in the year Mrs Pump decided to buy 5 sugar bomb punch off of dp (her first ever seed selection)

Not a single seed popped , not one and iirc they were north of 17 quid a bean 

Edited by BilgePump
Bloody Dutch passion flashback
  • Like 1

..ha...by the sounds of things I may have made a mistake with my purchase.  All good info for the future.  It was a walk-in shop I know and I chose it for the 1:1 balance.  Fingers crossed they do ok.

• Like 1