Wilma drip feeders

Vanian

I thought my system was okay and so I did not for a couple of days check it.  Today I see that one of the drip feeders moved out of the pebbles and fell down the side of the tank.  The tent is flooded and the tank is dry.

So, a valuable lesson I learned is to secure in place the drip feeder tubes so you don’t make the same mistake I did.  My plants are okay.  They would not have been okay if I left it any longer.

To you all, checks your tubes!  Leben ist kein Ponyhof…

Oh man i'm sorry you had that happen. Grr That's so unlucky. :( Has the tent held the water in?

Make sure those stakes are well plugged in folks

• Like 1

Life isn't easy. It's not fun all the time and gets hard pretty often.

Eeesh mate sounds like that could have been a lot worse.

:yinyang:

Did the tent hold the water @Vanian?

I can only assume you didnt have the drippers on and was just using the tube to flood the pebbles? did you have thepump on 24hrs?

Is your pump burnt out?

Your lucky you didnt have an aquarium heater in there...

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I recommend binning the pipes supplied with the Wilma system and replacing them with silicon rubber piping, I had the same issue with a pipe coming loose only mine was the other end which just happened to point towards the side vent on my tent, I only realised something was amiss when I saw water dripping off my hall light.