Anybody tried "THE WHITE OG"

RUFUS HOUND

Not worth the effort mate.

i bought some as a cheap cunt last years Black Friday just to get two free seeds that would have costed £30. (The white OG is only £4 for 3).

there are better weeds, if you have the seeds and are going to grow it. It only just stretches to double it height so it needs a good veg period. The buds are small but dense but not very tasty.

• Like 1

Gotta be the cheapest fems I've ever seen. If you're looking for a good OG, Kosher Kush or Holy Grail Kush from DNA Genetics/Reserva Privada are both excellent. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

Cheers peeps, sorry, i went into tight ass mode when I saw how cheap they were !

Now Ive learned the ropes a little with a fem, I think I'll try an auto this time, the last berry lot took way too long.

• 11 months later...

This is what I chose as my last chance saloon seeds...my last 4 grows had fucked up before flower, the culprit was water from my hot bath tap that passed through the boiler and became cloudy...my cold water is fine thank god...

got 8 of these on the go, I really didn't want to spend much on seeds if they were going to fuck up again.

Great to be back

large.20221116_211749.jpg

• Like 4

Must confess that I'm a seed junkie 

Paid well over the odds and under

Some freebies have gone on to be keepers for years 

It's a lottery and you always need to buy a ticket 

Badbillybob was spot on regards White strains and Martha / Arthur syndrome ( aka hermles) they do pop up more often 

Edited by Jeanpoole
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

3wks bloom, no balls apparent thank god. gettting lemon, earthy and fuel off them, typical of an og.....just hope they are potent as my last finished grow was paradises jacky white and the potency was shit.

• 3 months later...

Running frosted cherry run it for a year with no problems at all . After hearing the issues folk had had with the white I had second thoughts but they’ve been fine and stunning smell and taste and effect shan’t be binning her anytime soon.