Stonerguy420ATX

Truly part of the anointing oil, I'm sure. Holy it is, blessed are we, the ones who enjoy. Thank each and everyone of you for your hard work and dedication and helping us achieve our goals here on this planet. 

I may not spend much time here, but I'd like to let you all know the impact this forum has had on my life. And it is great. 

I started my hash processing journey, becoming famous on this forum for being a "Dr. Frink," and a ten year thread bump. Hash and Hash oil has come a long way in 15 years, but I want to let you all know I love you all. Cannabis is the only medicine that can clothe, heal, and feed us... that we all have the opportunity to grow as much as we need, on our own small amount of personal space. Never forget that. Tell everyone you know. 

We could literally be building houses, utilizing sustainable architecture techniques, combined with modern 3D printing abilities... out of the cannabis waste from processing hash. 

Let's start thinking outside the box, aiming to build a better future for everyone on this rock sailing through space. It's our spaceship, let's help make it sustainable. 

• Like 6

• 1 year later...