Please help, after transplant issues

Jamesclimbs

Transplant this plant 2 days ago and it’s now looking like this!

I’m growing organically in coco organically amended,

ro water as water source,

600w led light set too 70cm away at 50% 18 hours 6 off,
tent temp 25c,

tent humid 50%,

also have other girls with this one that are all showing signs of curving leafs and deformed growth, 

someone please help! 

Edited by Jamesclimbs
10 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

*Dusts off ye olde trusty crystal ball*

.........Potassium deficiency with a sprinkling of spidermites!

I legit laughed out loud. 

Eye of a Crocodile, Testicles of Newt, Little Bit of Blood, Little More Blood.  Boom!  Potion done.  Just sprinkle that around it and you're good to go. 

You Wizard, you. 

• Like 2

Photos would be very beneficial if you expect to get any real, good info.  

as @Owderb said, though----temp probably.

I have NO IDEA what I'm doing, but I've learned quickly in the past month(s) how significant environment is.  Water and Temperate seem to be the two things that impact plants more than any other issues.    If the tent is 25c the roots are colder. Especially at lights off.  Pots don't hold onto heat like The Earth does.  Get a heat mat on the roots and bring tent temps up some. Make sure the temp of your water, when you water, is at least as warm as the target temp for your root zone.  The roots won't like getting doused with cold water.  Ask me how I know.  They wont like gettind doused with steaming hot water, either.  Give it a couple days and see what happens.  There's a good chance they'll start bouncing back.  

Mine did. 

Edited by Cajafiesta
39 minutes ago, KC said:

My plants would love to get 25c, poor sods. I doubt the outdoor plants get anywhere near :(

Had to turn my aircon down to 23'c from 25'c now as to keep it running below the outside temperature.

Freezing my toes off in there! lol

• Like 1