Little Problem

Big - L

ever since moving & putting my plant in a new grow room ,somthing started munching her leafs little holes in places lol

about 2 weeks ago i found a tiny black spider under the canopy & that was that no more holes appearing :wassnnme:

untill the other day now the newer leafs have been munched on :toot:

What can i use to kill these b*sta*ds?? , any houshold thing or specily made for weed insecticides????

plz help

Lawless :smoke:

Edited by LaWLeSS

ever since moving & putting my plant in a new grow room ,somthing started munching her leafs little holes in places lol

about 2 weeks ago i found a tiny black spider under the canopy & that was that no more holes appearing  :toot:

untill the other day now the newer leafs have been munched on ;)

What can i use to kill these b*sta*ds?? , any houshold thing or specily made for weed insecticides????

plz help

Lawless

Depends on what stage yer grow is at :wub: If you are less than 3 weeks in to flower or still in veg you can use a bug spray like Buzzoff from Biobizz, I use good old house fly and wasp spray :ouch::wub: BUT never in flower and very rarely, if it was Bad I would use something like Buzzoff or Neem oil, there's also a product called leaf coat from BB, I have some but never used it, I think it's more for protection tho :wassnnme::smoke:

EDIT: to add, I ALWAYS spray when the lights go OFF if I need to spray anything, like Epsom, Bugg spray, Leaf coat. I have sprayed when the lights just came on, BURNT all me girls I did. You can also buy Preditors that eat em :wub:

Edited by S2001

or, as i needed to spray those 2 c99s last night, i just took them out of the growroom, sprayed them and then let them dry for 30 minutes before putting them back under lights... although its a bit dangerous doing that as there might be thrips flying around in the room...

Edited by MU

thank you both :yinyang:

there at 20 days 12/12

MU what did you use lastnight fly/wasp killer????

any ideas anyone

thanks

Lawless :puke:

hi mate

the spraying i did last night was of epsom salts to try and alleviate what i believe is an mg def problem (i'll know by tonight if im right or not.. :yinyang:)