feeding finnicky plants

Redstripe

Easy peeps currently got 2 plants on the go both seem pretty healthy tbf but i'm on my third grow and trying to dial it in a bit more,
i've got a LSD plant that's been super dark green most of the grow i know some strains are naturally darker than others,

but i'm even getting a bit of yellowing tips only a small bit and i'm only feeding at like 1.0-1.1 EC I water 3 times a day tho,

so I was wondering what other peoples feed was and what they do when they've got a plant that doesn't like much feed.

Edited by Redstripe
  • Like 1

Running a grow diary with photos is probably the best way to engage with the community and get help with your grows :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 04/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, Redstripe said:

super dark green

Bro ive got a "where's my dark greens" problem that im trying to sort atm.

Dont think my situation could help u though

Hope u get it sorted

mysticriver 

Edited by Owderb

2 minutes ago, mysticriver said:

Bro ive got a "where's my dark greens" problem that im trying to sort atm.

Dont think my situation could help u though

Hope u get it sorted

mysticriver 

I had a look man your plants look decent with a better environment and feeding they'll do well.

Think my issue is just a sensitive plant i'm worried if i go any lower with the EC she'll be running low on other nutes not just nitrogen.

1 hour ago, Redstripe said:

i'm worried if i go any lower with the EC she'll be running low on other nutes not just nitrogen.

I understand Growers Ark do a product called Extra Traces so you can lower the main nutes and still maintain a good level of trace elements.

• Like 1

Extra traces is great, they recommend using it to flush once per week with ph'd water and traces only to prevent salt buildup. :yep:

I grow organically so I can't comment on coco but I also have an LSD cutting and 'finnicky' is putting it mildly.

It's a shame because I really like it, you can taste the Mazar in it but Mazar was very easy to grow so it clearly didn't inherit that trait.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2021 at 3:01 PM, latigid aikon said:

I grow organically so I can't comment on coco but I also have an LSD cutting and 'finnicky' is putting it mildly.

It's a shame because I really like it, you can taste the Mazar in it but Mazar was very easy to grow so it clearly didn't inherit that trait.

Cool what pheno you got? Mine is a nice stocky one musky sweet smell to it really unique smell tbf,

but yeah she’s fussy still growing well tho so can’t complain to much.

1 hour ago, Redstripe said:

what pheno you got?

I only grew one from seed so I can't say how it compares to others. Definitely has a musky, chestnutty flavour to it, the rest is probably 80% old school Mazar which is apparently one of the parents.

It's really nice but because it's so tricky to grow I was thinking of buying some more seeds to see if I can find a better pheno. It's sounding like they might all be like it though.

39 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

I only grew one from seed so I can't say how it compares to others. Definitely has a musky, chestnutty flavour to it, the rest is probably 80% old school Mazar which is apparently one of the parents.

It's really nice but because it's so tricky to grow I was thinking of buying some more seeds to see if I can find a better pheno. It's sounding like they might all be like it though.

Yeah there is a fair few apparently there is meant to be a lemon one that's banging,

can imagine pheno hunting for it to be a nightmare tho cos they aren't all fussy with food so you'd have to mix up a load of different strengths which would just suck.

• Like 1