Quick curing question

Killuminati7

Just trimmed and Jared a plant was hanging 11 days , and the rh is 56 in the jar , is that ok for a good cure or do I need it up ?? I can put a bovida in there but don’t really want to coz it smells so nice and don’t want to lose anything? Cheers everyone :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, KC said:

I've never bothered checking the jars humidity. As long as its dry don't worry about it :)

Thanks bud that’s eased my mind abit :yep: this ones going down as best yield and best grow , not gonna try her yet , good month cure , probably Xmas :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp
Just now, Killuminati7 said:

Thanks bud that’s eased my mind abit :yep: this ones going down as best yield and best grow , not gonna try her yet , good month cure , probably Xmas :yinyang:

I admire your restraint! Well done and happy Christmas smoke:hippy:

Just now, anarchycamp said:

I admire your restraint! Well done and happy Christmas smoke:hippy:

Will be the best Christmas Smoke ever by the smell of it well happy thanks man :hippy:

• Like 1

Hygrometers are great to have when starting out although not 100% accurate, can give you a good, rough idea.

With experience you will know by touch if they are too dry or too wet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

Hygrometers are great to have when starting out although not 100% accurate, can give you a good, rough idea.

With experience you will know by touch if they are too dry or too wet.

There nice and solid too :punk:

• Like 1