Fast release organic phosphorus source?

Phillybonker

I used bone meal for my phosphorus source but I only put it in the ground 3 weeks ago and it takes a while to break down, so I was wondering in the meantime what can I feed my plants that has fast release phosphorus?

Pk. 

Eta - I'd recommend the ultra pk 15/18 from intense.  Good shit and not as heavy as 13/14.

2nd edit - not organic, my bad.  Try organic bloom feed. 

Edited by fatboy77

Same boat as you using Bone meal for Phosphorus.

I have bat guano from fruit eating bats that has a high P content. I find it works rather quickly, around a week.

I also have liquid bat guano thats essentially an aged liquid extract that is a little bit quicker.

Failing that, a bottle of Bloom feed?.....

@MindSoup Phosphorus isn't available to the plants at the moment due to slow release bone meal.  The bone meal won't kick in till further into the grow and I need something in the mean time.  If I'm panicking too much it still wouldn't do any harm to add a secondary source.....at least that's my thinking.