Seedstockers Best Picture Thread.

Seedstockers-Mark

Hello everyone, 

It's about time we got a "Best Picture Thread" competition up and running :yep:

This is the thread to post your best SS images in return for prizes every 2 months (Seeds and merchandise) ;)

Let's get a few basic rules out of the way, then we can officially get this started :yep:

1- Members can enter multiple images over a 2 month period.

Remember we are looking for the best pictures!

2- Winners will be selected every 2 months (bi-monthly) from all submitted images/entries.

3- We at Seed Stockers may use images on our socials. If you would like tagging on Instagram or Facebook just leave your IG/FB user name in your post. That way we can tag you  :yep:

4- Members can submit pictures from any stages of growth. You don't only need to submit "budshots". We love plants at all stages of growth!

5- Any images posted by UK420 members must be your images or images you have permission to use/submit!

As we are close to the end of November (21st) we will start this today and let it run through November and December 2021. With our first winners selected early January 2022.

Prizes for the 2 winners each round will be.

1-Any 3 Seed Stockers strains (3 seeds per variety)

Strains can be selected by the winners.

2- I'll put together a cool merch pack for each winner.

Merch may vary depending on stock and availability.

There you have it folks. Get those entries in :yep:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 23

here are some photos of your BCN critical xxl auto.

large.6D95A6F5-98F9-445A-A6F9-FCD27D20D180.jpeglarge.FE79441D-4923-41D1-8F32-9968BD75BF8F.jpeglarge.0B0A733D-E3D2-4DAE-9387-B8CEFC1DFCA0.jpeglarge.23D9D7DC-E871-432D-877B-65A809960B6E.jpeglarge.782E769B-9F7A-4835-A749-E0C86C4D7BE7.jpeg

she was the first plant out of the drobe and the first free seed I ever popped. Also the first seed stockers strain.

She was tasty, tastes like grapefruit and took 85 ish days to finish. Stretched like a beast. The drobe did used to have a shelf in it but that’s gone now as the critical took over.

sorry this was before I learnt how to rotate the photos and it won’t give me the option now but that was the shelf the lights are hanging under.

large.74070D86-630C-4911-843E-CC0B3B77C0BF.jpeg

and a finished bud shot and a random trich shot

large.5465BB2F-DB68-4439-9CB6-A225B96CBC4F.pnglarge.64C02C81-4C44-4CA0-9BFD-82738D3C0B29.jpeg

I’ll have tons more shortly.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 19

A few from me, just adding these to the collection in this thread. Im staying out off the competition so please do not include mine, but feel free to use them at anytime.

This thread will come alive very quickly I would imagine.

Good luck growers fun times ahead.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-Plant-01-Full-Plant-and-Crop-Image.jpg

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-Plant01top-section-10-11-2021jpg.jpg

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-Top-Flower.jpg

• Like 39

Just now, Shumroom said:

Any info to go with those @KingAether?

:woot:

Atb

:yinyang:

They where from this years girl scout cookie in the garden, it was my first outdoor grow :) As you can see it had been topped and some of the heads where super consistent, like three little birds in a row

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 7

Seeedstockers Runtz

large.Seedstockers-RUNTZ-Full-Canopy.jpg

Image taken on the 09/11/2021 Day 39

large.Seedstockers-RUNTZ-Another-Random-Flower-Image.jpg

Image: taken on the 09/11/2021 Day 39

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 22

A bit of an update on the SS Gelato 41 which are now roughly 7 weeks - Mostly cloudy trichs and sticky as hell.

I've never seen a Gelato 41 plant before so a bit blind on where these sit as an example of the strain but they are looking and smelling lovely.

large.619e53100339b_SSGelato42flashon.jpg

large.619e5304c6ad2_SSGelato41.jpg

• Like 22