These seem bigger than thrips

HEAVY_SMOKER

My veg room has had springtails but never spiders 

I haven’t seen these things jumping around and they have had several doses of sbpi including just now but they are hardy and although there doesn’t seem to be any real damage I think my next option may be predators pictures large.EF5595AF-49C3-4F92-8E1B-58AE2FE938C1.jpeglarge.BDC17C89-5ECA-4134-AA58-724873BE69A7.jpeglarge.72FCA0E6-6358-43E6-9E1D-262BFB0FC767.jpeglarge.63B6A196-ED08-47C2-8292-008811B7E0AD.jpeglarge.4359E620-725B-4E34-8893-C60422430FFA.jpeg

Edited by HEAVY_SMOKER
Add pics

Are these soil mites ? They are absolutely everywhere I haven’t got a loop or microscope they are cream or light brown large.86A994D3-1CAC-419F-BC2D-E6E16A88D557.jpeglarge.A31C13E6-213C-448F-B280-A1BB0C0E7A77.jpegin colour 

idont know if I’ve not noticed them or they have just popped a load of eggs but serious infestation 

For the amount of them they don’t seem to be on the leaves at all except in the veg room which has a couple of some leaves but none around the area 

I think they thrived after plant invigorator usage but you know what it’s like could be from anywhere 

Soil mites don’t harm your plant. They aren’t nice like but the plant will be fine.

personally I’d get some warm soapy water and wash around the pots and the rim. I’d put a bit of soapy water in a sprayer as well and spray it on top of the soil but it needs to be cold and really weak. About 1% washing liquid for the spray (as strong and warm as you like for the stuff going onto the plastic)

this won’t kill them all by a long shot but it’ll certainly put a big dent in the population.

• Like 1

They'll probably level out on there own, was probably some poorly stored compost or one that  still has some material that needs breaking down. If your growing organically they're actually quite beneficial. A few predators would help keep the population more in balance for convenience sake. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...