Lining out a cupboard

Rhubarb & Flustered

I need to lean on some of you good peoples knowledge (again).

I have a nice sized cupboard in the room with my grow that I want to turn into a veg/clone/mother space but the house is pretty old and it has a draft coming through.The stuff I am considering is the No Nonsense Self-Adhesive Garage Door Insulation,if says that it is good for domestic use.The reason I'm thinking about using it is the self adhesive as the cupboard is wood lined.

The only thing putting me off would be possible hotspots,I've not decided on what light I am going to use but am thinking along the lines of a T5 or something similar,but that's a question for another day.

This is the stuff (£29.99) it's from that Sfix place

large.NoNonsense.jpg

Can anybody forsee a problem with using it ?

Thanks in advance :hippy:

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered
  • Like 1

If you totally want to seal it / water proof it / kill light leaks / and contain smells then get some pond liner of amazon the stuff wont rip and stick on zips really stick to it and then line it with white panda plastic. That bubble stuff is fucking shit.

Toke...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

If you totally want to seal it / water proof it / kill light leaks / and contain smells then get some pond liner of amazon the stuff wont rip and stick on zips really stick to it and then line it with white panda plastic. That bubble stuff is fucking shit.

Toke...

Cheers Toke,the light leaks and the rest were for another day,the pond liner is a 3rd of the price and I can fix it with staples & tape,so thanks for the reply :hippy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...