HELP!!! thrips in flower

Piper.180

Hi guys need urgent help, like the title says I've got a thrip infestation. I think I've caught it pretty early because I'm only seeing signs on 1 out of 4 plants. It's I bit hard to get a good look at back 2 plants because they're under a scrog net but from what I can see they're unaffected. I've had thrips before years ago but that was in veg, this time I'm 3 weeks into flowering. 

Last time I used a chemical that kills thrips but I don't think it's a good idea in flower. Is there anything out there thats organic that won't harm me or my buds?????? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piper.180 said:

Hi guys need urgent help, like the title says I've got a thrip infestation. I think I've caught it pretty early because I'm only seeing signs on 1 out of 4 plants. It's I bit hard to get a good look at back 2 plants because they're under a scrog net but from what I can see they're unaffected. I've had thrips before years ago but that was in veg, this time I'm 3 weeks into flowering. 

Last time I used a chemical that kills thrips but I don't think it's a good idea in flower. Is there anything out there thats organic that won't harm me or my buds?????? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

SB Plant invigorator can be used on fruit and crops right up until harvest & kills Thrips.

Use duck duck go and look up dragonfli (think that's how you spell it). 

Eta - think I saw that one tree hort.  might stock predators now, might be wrong.  They do have organic sprays too, which will be better than sbpi - it's crap. 

Edited by fatboy77

@BilgePump my grow shop has them but they are £40 and I'm seriously skint at the moment.

@Rhubarb & Flustered I've checked it out and looks like what I'm after. Not available in my grow shop tho but I'll do some searching on the Internet and see if I can get some locally

Thanks guys

Just now, Piper.180 said:

@BilgePump my grow shop has them but they are £40 and I'm seriously skint at the moment.

@Rhubarb & Flustered I've checked it out and looks like what I'm after. Not available in my grow shop tho but I'll do some searching on the Internet and see if I can get some locally

Thanks guys

Amazon,if you've not signed up then you can even get 1 month of prime for free so you would get 1 day delivery,just cancel it straight away,you still get the month but they won't take a payment afterwards.

Edit: Also get the concentrate,the 500ml is only a couple of quid more than the 250ml and you can make 50 or 25 litres out of the 1 bottle.

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered

2 minutes ago, fatboy77 said:

They do have organic sprays too, which will be better than sbpi - it's crap. 

It has always worked for me.

@Rhubarb & Flustered quickest I can get it from amazon is Thursday. A friend suggested C no insects which my local store has, he said it worked for him. Do you you know of it? Apparently its organic and works using a static charge somehow. 

@fatboy77 have you heard of or had any experience with C no insects? It's the cheapest option that I can pick up tomorrow. I just want these things gone ASAP.

I really appreciate all the input guys

Edited by Piper.180

10 minutes ago, Piper.180 said:

@Rhubarb & Flustered quickest I can get it from amazon is Thursday. A friend suggested C no insects which my local store has, he said it worked for him. Do you you know of it? Apparently its organic and works using a static charge somehow.

I really appreciate all the input guys

No but I see that a few of the grow shops stock it & if your mate has used it and it worked,go for it.

Amazon definitely do it on next day delivery though,I just checked,it's £11.35 for the 250ml,just look for one that says dispatches from Amazon

@Piper.180 yeah I wouldn't pay 40 quid for predators , get on Jeff's website that sells everything and they are much cheaper , amblyseius cucurmeris are another slightly cheaper predator option that'll destroy thrips.

I wouldn't want to spray anything on my plants during flower personally.

:yinyang: