CBN (Cannabinol) Experiment + Insomnia

vape_ninja

13 hours ago, Military Grade said:

What's the yield and taste like?

it wasn't a great yield but it didn't get the love and attention/light it could have, more of a trial run as i usually do nordle

will be cracking some more this week or next for a proper run.

13 hours ago, Openairbud said:

@ratdog is that vaping or smoking? I remember you saying you got a mighty recently. That's probably the only downside I've found with vaping, that it's sometimes difficult to get body stone effects. 

vaping, i've had the mighty for a good few months now and i have no problem getting stoned mate, i don't like getting 'high' much these days, but i do drink with my weed.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Your body should be able to absorb the Cannabinoids better once the AVB has been combined with fat. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

Thanks.

Yeah, I know.

And I generally do with a bit of lecithin and coconut oil etc. Just being lazy. Next time.....

• Like 1

There is a GW Pharma patent application about decarboxylation conditions that has some real data.

At 140 C, 24% of the THC was converted to CBN in 4 hrs. This was as far as they went.

If you gave your weed 8 hrs at 150C I'd expect most of the THC to be converted.

Certainly quicker than waiting months on a windowsill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

it wasn't a great yield but it didn't get the love and attention/light it could have, more of a trial run as i usually do nordle

will be cracking some more this week or next for a proper run.

Thanks for the reply mate:yep:

Is it the normal nordle or nordle 2 you run? Had my eye on paradise seeds nordle #2 for a while now.

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

but i do drink with my weed

That gives me flashbacks to when i was young, crazy combo lol

Edited by Military Grade
Spelling

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Thanks for the reply mate:yep:

Is it the normal nordle or nordle 2 you run? Had my eye on paradise seeds nordle #2 for a while now.

it's cbd crews nordle mate, it's lovely, been growing it for about 6 years now i think e2a, and it's a very good yielder

That gives me flashbacks to when i was young, crazy combo lol

lol lightweight, i love caning a few beers really fast, keep the vape stoked, have dinner then a nice long dog walk :stoned:

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, ratdog said:

it's cbd crews nordle mate, it's lovely, been growing it for about 6 years now i think e2a, and it's a very good yielder

Ah cool I'll check it out:yep:

14 minutes ago, ratdog said:

lol lightweight, i love caning a few beers really fast, keep the vape stoked, have dinner then a nice long dog walk

It was the mix of vodka and skunk would put my head into roller coaster mode when I was a kid lol

• Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

It was the mix of vodka and skunk would put my head into roller coaster mode when I was a kid

yeah, that would do it lol

i'm not a spirits man, that is dangerous territory, for me at least. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Absurdist said:

There is a GW Pharma patent application about decarboxylation conditions that has some real data.

At 140 C, 24% of the THC was converted to CBN in 4 hrs. This was as far as they went.

If you gave your weed 8 hrs at 150C I'd expect most of the THC to be converted.

Certainly quicker than waiting months on a windowsill.

I Can give that a try another time, this is just a personal experiment of a small amount i wanted to share
im also trying to figure out just how damaging to potency sunlight is as well 

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 1