HELP!

IMG0N3G33Z

HELP!

I found what looked like some half eaten leave about 2 days ago as well as some little green Caterpillar c***s less than a cm long. Not found any bud rot YET

I've got about a week left before harvest. 

Does anyone have any advice for me?

@IMG0N3G33Z

I take it you are growing outside?

If you only have a week left then there is little you can do apart from Keep a real close eye on your plants and check inside the buds. If you spot any rot then take em down, better to harvest early than loose loads.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IMG0N3G33Z said:

Not even lol its indoors in a tent :wallbash:

Ahh i see, If you could get some pics uploaded it would help as that sounds quite odd if indoors and you have a pest issue.

I think the above advice still stands though. :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, BilgePump said:

Sounds a lot like you've got a case of pieris rapae.

I had a garden full of them in summer 2020 and somehow two of them found their way into my tent in the loft! I'm pretty careful and I can't remember the last time I had pests in there so it was a real surprise. I just removed them manually and that was the end of them thankfully.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Ahh i see, If you could get some pics uploaded it would help as that sounds quite odd if indoors and you have a pest issue.

I've tried a few times today to upload a few photos but keeps saying the file is to large  and not really sure how to solve that ... 

Over the past two days I've manually removed 5 of the c***s 4 yesterday and 1 today also removed any leaves that looked like they'd been munched on and so far no more leaves are being munched. 

Thanks for your advice 

8 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

I had a garden full of them in summer 2020 and somehow two of them found their way into my tent in the loft! I'm pretty careful and I can't remember the last time I had pests in there so it was a real surprise. I just removed them manually and that was the end of them thankfully.

How far were you into your grow ? Im flushing this last week  basically finished  it my first try at it she hanging all directions kolas the size of my forearm 

Just now, IMG0N3G33Z said:

How far were you into your grow ?

I grow perpetually so there were young and old plants of every age in there.

Just now, IMG0N3G33Z said:

my first try at it she hanging all directions kolas the size of my forearm 

Sounds like a decent first try lol We need to see some photos for sure, it's not hard to reduce image sizes but it depends what computer/phone/device you're using, do a google and you'll find loads of guides for whatever you have.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Sounds like a decent first try lol We need to see some photos for sure, it's not hard to reduce image sizes but it depends what computer/phone/device you're using, do a google and you'll find loads of guides for whatever you have.

large.PicsArt_10-24-11_26_25.jpglarge.PicsArt_10-24-11_41_50.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Worked it out 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lildaveham said:

large.PicsArt_10-24-11_17_51.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one, looks great. Shame about the pests but they don't seem to have done much damage and you'll be able to properly clean+disinfect the whole space soon.

• Like 1

Just now, latigid aikon said:

Nice one, looks great. Shame about the pests but they don't seem to have done much damage and you'll be able to properly clean+disinfect the whole space soon.

I've literally had 0 problems or defitionses with it since seed and that was about 4 and bit  months ago up until 2days ago when I found them little fellas . I was expecting to find the worst situation from the caterpillars after all  the vids all over the internet but doesn't seem to have bothered it much at the moment 

• Like 1