Paranoia Reducing Remote-Control Socket Switch

MidgeSmith

On 10/18/2021 at 2:25 PM, anarchycamp said:

@MidgeSmith The app runs on Bluetooth,so I'm assuming it's how close you are to the controller. 

It can dip out for me when I'm at the furthest point away downstairs 

I've a feeling it will *JUST* reach my phone from the shed it I hold it up in the window.  I'll be fine anyway.  I just need the bugger to come into stock :)

@Rhubarb & Flustered yeah I checked and I can *JUST* get a Wi-Fi signal in the shed.  Not bad through a whole house, up the garden and through the shed wall!!  Though it may not work once I have the insulation in place...  No biggy :)

Cheers fellas!

1 hour ago, MidgeSmith said:

I've a feeling it will *JUST* reach my phone from the shed it I hold it up in the window.  I'll be fine anyway.  I just need the bugger to come into stock :)

@Rhubarb & Flustered yeah I checked and I can *JUST* get a Wi-Fi signal in the shed.  Not bad through a whole house, up the garden and through the shed wall!!  Though it may not work once I have the insulation in place...  No biggy :)

Cheers fellas!

Nice that means you just need a single extender in the house socket nearest the shed,they're designed to penetrate brick and stone so will have no trouble with a bit of celotex etc,that way you can always retreat to the shed with the laptop/tablet.

• Like 1

As joint said a short while, the whole of Manchester reeks of weed and so being filterless for a short while shouldn't cause too much trouble. I am jesting here.

Whether or not it's a good idea, I always appreciate members sharing their ideas :yep: 

• Like 2

@mrrichiet spotted it on the side :)

:yes:

I've only scanned, can't find readers...

I'd worry more about rippers than the police, I think (they're fucked, so so fucked - still, don't tempt them, they love an easy win).... When you hear about how they go about it, if a person had a police/ripper choice and that's it, anyone with sense would choose the filth. There's some right nasty cunts around, and, yes, they do scout out for it.

Basically, I just want to repeat forever - just use the carbon filter/extraction all the time. Never question that! It's foundational, and, again, it's not just about the police. I used to like Mountain air, myself - reassuringly expensive and last as long as they actually claim!

Also, if you'd, say, flicked the wrong switch cos you're stoner in the past and turned it all off mistakenly, and suddenly got the fear cos your house stinks - with the plants in full flow they pump out so much water, with nowhere to go - condensation builds up, and and fast, more so as the temps go down if you're in the shed, eh - dripping down the walls bad..... Seems a bad idea on that level, too, specially in flower. Mould risk! And we all know how heartbreaking mold can be.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 2