Dry herb vaporisers - first timer

RUFUS HOUND

I've had the crafty for a while now. Battery is a bit pants but it straight up dreams you out. Anything by s and b

• 1 month later...

I would suggest the Dynavap as it's the best you'll get for under £100. The only problem is that because it does have a bit of a learning curve (it is pretty straightforward though) people can sort of think 'fuck it, I'll just have a spliff' and it goes in a drawer never to be seen again. Whereas if you go for a more expensive vape and you find that vaping isn't for you at all then you'll have wasted more money.

I'd say get a Dynavap and stick with it. It can hit like a train and is easy to get the knack of really.

The high from a vape blew me away when I got my first one. Herbalaire, like @Maesteg Cannabis Club 

• Like 3

No learning curve with an instruction heater. Changed my view on DV and now have too many.

2020 m can be had for less than £50. Cheaper in sales. Ih from 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/ufo-portable-induction-heater?_pos=1&_sid=aabe2ffeb&_ss=r?variant=39484316844167

And your good to go.... Still use the caps every day for a quick hit and help remove spliff muscle memory....

Dynavap M.

If a learning curve is watching a few youtube videas, then i have a phd.

just get a dynavap, ticks all your boxes. i nip out, turn my back, heat it and puff away whilst i am letting the dog have a wee.