Where to find a heatsink like on the scopeX bars?

KingAether

As per the title, i have been looking a lot the last few days and can't seem to find anywhere selling them; that could be to do with having no clue what they are called though 
Want to find one for the 35w Brookes strip which is 550x25mm

thanks if anyone is able to point me in the right direction

Maybe try Karpas engineering they do a few type of popular heat sinks also some interesting ideas for the same sort of extruded heat sink there’s also ledtech.de where I got my veg panel from

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 1

Also Farnells well worth a shout.   I could poss mill one up but have a fair bit on and would be a good few wks away.     

Thanks for all the options guys, i can't seem to find anything quite like it, some similar but none wide enough to fit a 24mm bar unfortunately. I might just back it to a 3x40x60mm aluminium flat at this rate as i want to get some seedlings under it asap
I found one that would fit the job on baba with only 10 days delivery but it was £5 with £30 shipping :fart:

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 2

Karpaz and simmal are both good shouts. Be pricey though for a single heatsink. 

I do have some spares, email me and I'll sort you one FOC.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, Ledgrowlights-Adam said:

Karpaz and simmal are both good shouts. Be pricey though for a single heatsink. 

I do have some spares, email me and I'll sort you one FOC.

You guys really go above and beyond! appreciate you lot a lot! 
large.1_9FQxF8vWZZpte6dMbpSnQQ.jpeg

• Like 1