Has anyone grown pure CBD strains <1% THC ? and also a testing question

vape_ninja

@vape_ninja I have grown out the Dinafem Dinamed CBD Plus which was an excellent variety and I would love to do it again.

Currently I have a couple of Seedstockers CBD Northern Lights on the go which have just started the 3rd week of flower and smell promising!

5 hours ago, Kush Lover said:

@vape_ninja I have grown out the Dinafem Dinamed CBD Plus which was an excellent variety and I would love to do it again.

Currently I have a couple of Seedstockers CBD Northern Lights on the go which have just started the 3rd week of flower and smell promising!

The plus has a higher CBD level than the standard dinamed right?
You sound very pleased by the results of the strain can you tell me how did you use it ? did you use it alone? did you mix it with another strain at times? if so did it 'blunt' the high or just make it more different/ relaxing than usual 
Did you notice any effect on your mood or your level of relaxation?

Thanks for chiming in, i tried the oils etc about 7 years ago now, and i have had more success with the flower itself , due to bioavailability i believe (Also cos im a vaper thats + efficiency) 

• Like 1

@vape_ninja yes it was quoted to be up to 20% CBD but I didn't get it tested all I know is its the only CBD product I have had so far where it felt like it worked. 

Using it was a mixture of vaping and blunts but mainly blunts and I just used it for my daily smoke while it lasted. I wouldn't say I suffer from anxiety but there are times in my job I am anxious as fuck if that makes sense and this just wiped away the anxiousness. I felt very on point and focussed the whole time as well. It worked a treat for my bad back as well so just an all round good med strain for me.

I did mix it with other strains and I wouldn't say it made the high any less apart from the fact that if you went 50/50 on a blunt with two strains you're missing 50% of the THC content so there is that to consider.

I'm looking at making my own oils out of these next plants so the whole family can benefit.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

@vape_ninja yes it was quoted to be up to 20% CBD but I didn't get it tested all I know is its the only CBD product I have had so far where it felt like it worked. 

Using it was a mixture of vaping and blunts but mainly blunts and I just used it for my daily smoke while it lasted. I wouldn't say I suffer from anxiety but there are times in my job I am anxious as fuck if that makes sense and this just wiped away the anxiousness. I felt very on point and focussed the whole time as well. It worked a treat for my bad back as well so just an all round good med strain for me.

I did mix it with other strains and I wouldn't say it made the high any less apart from the fact that if you went 50/50 on a blunt with two strains you're missing 50% of the THC content so there is that to consider.

I'm looking at making my own oils out of these next plants so the whole family can benefit.

thank you for the reply, and i can totally relate to how it wipes away the anxiousness for sure. 

No problem at all @vape_ninja as there just doesn't seem to be a wealth of information available on just CBD strains compared to the THC heavy strains. 

My approach to this now after Dinafem fading away is that when I find another one I like I will keep a mother of it. I will take some pics of my 2 tonight and upload then here tomorrow so you can see them as they are just starting to flower.

I've run Dr Seedsman CBD several times and find it flavoursome and completely without stone.

I snapped up some Dinamed CBD+ just after they got closed down and have found it disappointing compared to the Dr Seedsman in terms of oil yield and flavour.

Currently trying to reveg my last Dr S as I see it's not available.

Looking forward to seeing some reports of the Seedstockers pure CBD lines, if they look good I'll give them a try.

On 01/10/2021 at 3:43 PM, MindSoup said:

but planning on running some Northern Light Blue THC Free from Delicious Seeds soon

Same lol that and Critical XXL CBD in my next grow. Along with Dinafem Cheese CBD, still undecided about the 4th plant yet.

Edited by Military Grade
missed the spacebar

My first ever grow was Royal Medic and it was a total disaster. Since then I’ve grown Charlotte’s Angel by DP and Canna Cheese by Mephisto. Both Auto”s.

The Canna Cheese has a 1:1 ratio of CBD  / THC so still has a kick but it’s a lovely strain. The Charlotte’s Angel was a tasty smoke but didn’t do any thing for my pain. I’ve found 1:1 ratio better then anything else for that.

I’m growing a Honey Peach Auto CBD at the moment. It’s been a challenging grow with what looks like a poor yield but should still get a few decent buds off it. Hope this helps in some way and good luck with whatever you decide on. 

• Like 3