Has anyone grown pure CBD strains <1% THC ? and also a testing question

vape_ninja

Hey all has anyone grown any high CBD strains that are little to no THC % ? 
at least less than 1% THC ('Charlottes Dream' for example, a cross of Charlottes Web and Blue Dream')

Ive seen many seeds and the genetics claiming to end up around 10 - 15% CBD and 0.5% thc or 1% thc at the most,
Im wondering if these plants smell as strong as all the other strains ?

Also last question has anyone ever sent off some bud for THC/CBD testing? is it expensive ?
I know this is a THC lovers haven and that THC can be good for pain etc (helps me sleep at night) , this is more the case im looking for a Sativa dominant CBD strain i can vape every day to help regulate mood and anxiety without feeling heavy and tired. Ive Tried a fair few CBD flower vendors and some of them i have tried have gave me this exact functional level headedness, but it can be inconsistent 
Thanks in advance 

Edited by vape_ninja

Not grown a pure CBD variety just yet, but planning on running some Northern Light Blue THC Free from Delicious Seeds soon. Definitely keen to hear other people's experiences. I've heard you should harvest at a different time for optimum CBD as well, a bit later iirc. 

I did a similar thread in the strain talk a few weeks back if you fancy a look. 

• Like 1

hi vape ,, i planted   royal/ Q..  cbd mix , medical mass ,pain killer, royal medic , also 2 x cbd crack , did a daft thing when in drying got labels fekin

mixed up when curing, so so, ive only made one batch off cbd oil with MTC OIL , it didnt hit the spot , so still have a few oz , left in my stash.

there is one jar smells like lemon cant wait till i cook that . they were not big plants so not much yeld ,any way no side affect or any high's 

iwill let u know how my cook goes next weekend , waiting on 98% alcoh, arriving  going to try new method off cooking cbd oil , regards geogeo

I did cannafuel cbd + which the breeder claims 28% cbd and around 1% thc...others might have better luck but mine didn't really perform.

I've just cropped some Critical Mass which claims 5% x 5% so though not high cbd it's balanced and there is little to no 'buzz',

worth considering as it might deal with some of your problems, I've grown it for the mrs' MS so we'll see if it does her any good...

If I can get her to take it that is...:wallbash:

• Like 4

i know whatyou mean m8, the fork&knife comes of her meds, for cancer,,  this year, she said she aint goin to take it ,, IF IT LIKE A SERIES ON PRIME , GOLIETH WITH

BILLY BOB THORTON, series 3 when he takes a drink off witch's brew. 1st season is the best. i mybe slipp itinto the vodka :wallbash: how can i get her to like even the smell ?

• Like 1

Did some G13 labs Peach puree - 10% cbd, 5% thc. bloody lovely daytime smoke. wasnt too heavy. As a big lover of thc it didnt touch the sides but for a cbd smoker it should be fine. Stunk too

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

Did some G13 labs Peach puree - 10% cbd, 5% thc. bloody lovely daytime smoke. wasnt too heavy. As a big lover of thc it didnt touch the sides but for a cbd smoker it should be fine. Stunk too

this is the sort of thing i want to know about , in terms of your experience and its with flower i dont want to make hash or rosin or anything i just want to vape pure herb because i enjoy it 

Dinafem DinaMed CBD claims a 0.4%  to 0.5% thc ...... I have grown it out a few seasons outdoors and its very nice, however i find it packs a punch in terms of a high but the cbd effect works very well for me.   Pics in my gallery.    I will add im a lightweight in respect of tolerance so you may find it weak.  

Highly recommended :yep:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Dinafem DinaMed CBD claims a 0.4%  to 0.5% thc ...... I have grown it out a few seasons outdoors and its very nice, however i find it packs a punch in terms of a high but the cbd effect works very well for me.   Pics in my gallery.    I will add im a lightweight in respect of tolerance so you may find it weak.  

Highly recommended :yep:

yes i saw your plants growing high and mighty in the garden lol 

• Like 1

Just now, vape_ninja said:

yes i saw your plants growing high and mighty in the garden lol 

I dont know what you mean lol     I blame Dinafem for making that way :)     I just let them do their thing & add a bit of love along the way. 

The end product is very flavoursome indeed,  rock gard fragrant nuggets and a rock solid outdoor performer with zero rot !   

I did not run her this year as i have a few jars left and i fancied some Blue Dream CBD for a bit of variety,  i lost 1 and have 2 remaining and approx 3 wks to go.

Time will tell :)    All the best.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Wish dinamed was still available. 

Still around and still for sale, just seen it :yep:     Failing that i have some beans that could poss find their way to Joolz,  :) 

• Like 2