Coco run off every feed??

blueovalbug

Morning  hope  every one's well so my Xmas weed is on the go I have 2 phantom og and 2 blackberry gum in Wilma 11 lite plastic pots with about 2inch of clay balls for drainage... week 1 of flower on canna feeds 1.2 tent 600 hps I'm feeding every evening each plant gets 2.5 litres but I don't really get much run off so is it essential to get run off every time or just maybe once a week thanks for reading 

• Like 3

Just now, blueovalbug said:

Morning  hope  every one's well so my Xmas weed is on the go I have 2 phantom og and 2 blackberry gum in Wilma 11 lite plastic pots with about 2inch of clay balls for drainage... week 1 of flower on canna feeds 1.2 tent 600 hps I'm feeding every evening each plant gets 2.5 litres but I don't really get much run off so is it essential to get run off every time or just maybe once a week thanks for reading 

yes you want run off each time m8, give them 3ltr each & that should be perfect

• Like 3

i only aim for enough runoff to be sure that the entire pot is soaked through.

20-30% runoff is a lot of mopping up, and not really needed imho, all you are trying to do is prevent salts building up.

i use tomato plant trays and never have to empty them, i just have enough runoff that the level in the trays -it doesnt normally get high enough that it can wick back up into the pot, and leaving it a couple of days means its evaporated by the next watering

i also only feed every 2 days, but they look ok to me

large.8.JPG

• Like 16