Best easily available black/white tent material ?

KingAether

As per the title, whats the best easily available black/white material to make a small tent, brought in small ammount
 I would prefer to avoid the thin film and find something like a budbox that is backed with something stronger that i can sew up

The best black/white material is orca grow film but as with most grow films it's ldpe so almost definitely won't take well to being stitched.

Most tents are mylar/grow film backed onto high denier Oxford nylon , not sure if this is available by the roll if I'm honest.

Someone will be along with definitive answers soon enough I'm sure.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

I reckon itd be the thickest bog standard black/white sheeting at the grow shop, good stuff. 

Edited by anarchycamp
The type of sheet

20 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

The best black/white material is orca grow film but as with most grow films it's ldpe so almost definitely won't take well to being stitched.

Most tents are mylar/grow film backed onto high denier Oxford nylon , not sure if this is available by the roll if I'm honest.

Someone will be along with definitive answers soon enough I'm sure.

:yinyang:

Hadnt even considered they back it separately.. I have a pile of XXL leather trench coats ive picked up over the years for material. Seems i might finally get to use some!

• Like 1