ps5, insane graphics,, ride 4

Guest dill786

I know that course well. Its definitely the NW200 North West 200 Northern Ireland. It's very accurate akso. I've stood along different points on that course quite a few times and been around it on my bike as well (not racing) when the roads where open. 

The game looks ace but I never really got into racing games even though I love bikes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dill786 said:

pair that with VR and you're in the matrix.

i've got a VR headset, its pretty cool

I don't play many games on it though, the fitness "games" are really intense for an oldish dude like me
I burn more calories playing these than going to the gym lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dill786 said:

^ is it hooked up to dolby surround,  i can imagine it being mental with the noise and the low/high revving

sadly not
my 4k tv runs through a 10 year old soundbar :sadwalk:

I should probably upgrade it at some point lol

I love HALO  my breadbin had a x box.We would team up he would drive i would be on the gun and we would just blast the shite out of everything.

My fave game online was Amricas army 2.5 which folks took over to run it as they loved iut trying to sus out the downloads to get back on.Though me being a techy phobe and ludite.Tis not going to well now i  just play plannet side.

Where i get to kill russians and aliens

Tis a top game in my book. Blockbusters  we had more Video magic up here ya showing your age dill lol.

richer sounds Tis a good shop when i saw the women who owned it on the news it was about the rona strange enough i must admit i was quite surprised as she did not look the type to run such a good place.

Though she does a bloody good job i must say .one of the oldest high fi shops in my town that has not shut and they know what they are on about  the staff who work their.

That is .

Edited by hashi

• 3 months later...

Just insane graphics and like others have said the progression is insane. Where will it end? Maybe we are in the game now?  (if so big shout out to whoever's playing me- i need some more money and health please, thank you)

• Like 3

Am I right in thinking you will need a brand new tv to get the most out the ps5 graphics.

All in all over a £1k for both.....

Ek that's a lot. 

• Like 2

Crazy to think Nvidia and AMD brought out new GPUs just before the PS5/Xbox releases making them out of date before they was even released. Sneaky of them lol

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

Am I right in thinking you will need a brand new tv to get the most out the ps5 graphics.

All in all over a £1k for both.....

Ek that's a lot. 

Probably not as necessarily as most of the time it's super sampling and not native 4k.

Linus Tech Tips did a video when they first came out doing side by side comparisons.