ps5, insane graphics,, ride 4

Guest dill786

Wow thats just class bloody heck dill i hope that was not you riding remember to remind me never get on a back of a bike with you lol

They need to do a road rash use to love that game.

Nice one for posting that up Akhi.

Looks class just needs some clubs and chains  lol

Edited by hashi
  • Like 1

They're doing some smart stuff with the PS5 but they're taking the piss with that special version of fifa with the extra whistles and bells 90 quid my arse.

• Like 1

thats some incredible graphics.

ive got a lowly ps4 and the iom tt game and thought it was quite good, but this is next level stuff alright

• Like 3

I still got me a PS 2 .

And nintendo 64  with mario kart .Use to love playing it when i was tripping on acid.

Esp when ya would hit a mushroom  things often went abit weird lol.

Perfect dark  and golden eye i use to love playing to me thinks i need to dig it out.

• Like 3

i got into the xbox when the game HALO came with it,  totally hooked on it for a few years, played on kai-link servers for FREE with people in North America and all over Europe, i chipped my Xbox ( green limited edition) and use to rent out games from blockbusters and download them on the bigger hard drive i installed for free

good old days...

Edited by dill786

Just now, dill786 said:

i chipped my Xbox ( green limited edition) and use to rent out games from blockbusters and download them on the bigger hard drive i installed for free

I had mine chipped a lad from work did it for me and it had a USB port you could transfer games over from PC. that's where i first got into streaming media around the home with XBMC which is now known as KODI! 

Its been 15years since i last properly played games and that was on a PC running whatever was the latest most expensive graphics and processor.

The progression of the graphics is insane!!!!

Am i the only one the also finds it a little worrying? lol

• Like 2

Just now, Thai Stick said:

Its been 15years since i last properly played games and that was on a PC running whatever was the latest most expensive graphics and processor.

The progression of the graphics is insane!!!!

Am i the only one the also finds it a little worrying? lol

i know what you mean

pair that with VR and you're in the matrix.

i think he means NW as in the north west 200, in Ireland.

looks like it to me. Not as good as the TT but insanely fast all the same.

oooft VR would be unbelievable with that game. id be hanging off the sofa in the bends lol im a rank amateur at gaming etc, but id love a shot.

kinda tempted to buy one, just for this game

• Like 4