New 'micro' grow

5tealthman

Latest update, cabinets pretty much finished... just a few minor touches to go. Added the CFL bulb to hopefully even out the growth a little (mars LED is at the front of the cab due to space limitations with the filter fitted) but I may remove the bulb if there's not enough grow space. Found brackets for the cabinet too so I've decided I'll build a scrog. 

Seeds didn't germinate which isn't surprising as they are probably around 8 years old but I'll keep trying with them until the ones I've just ordered arrive. 

Can't wait to get started now! 

Edited by Dodgee
Remove externally hosted pic. Please upload to an album here.

4 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Here's a couple of links to help with uploading your photos directly to UK420 :)

Atb

:yinyang:

Cheers, I know the process as I've created albums in the past. It's a pain on the backside on android as you need to resize the image and then go through several menu options, upload and then mess about adding to the post. That's why every one of my threads stops after a few posts.... it's just a Ballache to update. 

Thought adding an external link was easier but didn't realise it wasn't allowed (understand why) If anyone's interested in me to keep this thread going without pictures I'll keep updating but if not I'll call it a day (again) 

Lit Photo app is good for compress, crop, resize pics, mate. You can choose 100% quality pic and compress 10mb pic into 900kb then you can upload straight into Album with no hassle ... Give it a go, mate !!!

33 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

@5tealthman if you go into your camera settings you can turn your resolution/picture quality down. My high quality photo's are about 5-7mb my low quality are 780kb :yep:

Yeah, could do that on my older phones. Can't do it on this one. Can resize the images in my gallery but only by 80% and that still exceeds the file size. I need to download or use another app just adding to the farce. 

Just now, 5tealthman said:

Yeah, could do that on my older phones. Can't do it on this one. Can resize the images in my gallery but only by 80% and that still exceeds the file size. I need to download or use another app just adding to the farce. 

Screenshot might be right size.

;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

Lit Photo app is good for compress, crop, resize pics, mate. You can choose 100% quality pic and compress 10mb pic into 900kb then you can upload straight into Album with no hassle ... Give it a go, mate !!!

It's just more effort tbh. I have photoshop on my mobile and I could do it on that if I really wanted to but I'm lazy and tend to stick to the forums where I can just click and directly upload a photo. 

It's a shame really as the advice I get on here is second to none but when I look back at my previous posts (last logged in for a week or two in 2011 and again in 2015) you can see where I've got sick of uploading pictures on the grow diary's and not bothered logging in again.  

• Like 1

I get it i really do.  Its not long ago we were pasting bb codes.  But although its a pain, id rather be uploading my pics somewhere i know the data is getting stripped off.  Stealth by name, stealth by nature......

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Don't put your lights on the ceiling, mount the fan in the middle of the ceiling, then mount your lights either side of the fan if you're using lighting strips that is.. It's be the besty of both worlds, you'll thank me on a hot day and you need the 4" AC Infinity running on half speed for cool and quiet. Also, look for Danish Hydro Trays for the watering, if you're soil or coco, self draining pots are genius, these can be cut and glues to any length, then just plumb them up with some deck drain plugs teamed up with 19mm hose. Your cupboard is a good size, slightly bigger than my bansai cab (lower box). Finally, USB fans from amazon are cheap, quiet and only use 5w, just get ones with removable cable if poss. :yep:

large.IMG-0266.JPGlarge.IMG-0270.JPGlarge.IMG-0273.JPGlarge.IMG-0284.JPG

• Like 1