Bio buzz or Buddha tree

Bricky

Hi all previously used Dutch pro and just getting set back up and I’m contemplating using either Buddha tree or biobizz anyone got any reviews on them I know ones organic and the others nkt is their a difference in yields or 

Not used Biobizz in years, I'm not the only one to say it but it got weaker so you had to use much more than previously. More money for em. 

I heard the starter packs are proper strength. 

@smilertoo

What sort of feeds are you using roughly? (as in ml/ltr I mean) 

Edited by KC
Clarification
  • Like 1

I only started growing in 2019 so i dont know if they used to be better, i usually do about 2-3ml into each 2l bottle of water. 

veg i use        bio grow, bio fish mix, calmag.

flower i use    bio bloom, top max, calmag and some bio heaven every now and then.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, smilertoo said:

I only started growing in 2019 so i dont know if they used to be better, i usually do about 2-3ml into each 2l bottle of water. 

flower i use    bio bloom, top max, calmag and some bio heaven every now and then.

Cheers mate 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/09/2021 at 2:18 PM, smilertoo said:

Don’t you use fish mix in veg and then use grow and bloom in flower like it says or does this way work better for you pal

On 23/09/2021 at 2:18 PM, smilertoo said:

How much calmag do you use during veg stage pal mine are two week old and starting to see calmag defects on ends of the tips

@Shumroom @smilertoo how do I upload photos I tried last time and couldn’t do it… and that’s what I thought but I showed my mate whos clued up

and he says that’s what it looks like… so I dunno without another few opinions but don’t know how to upload 

• Like 1

A couple of links to help 

an this

As a member you can only upload a 980KB file/image,

so you might want to reduce the image quality on your camera settings,

no point taking a 10MP photo :) 

Subrcribers get slightly more,

1.4MB so almost 50% larger.

Let me know if you need any further help with your photos.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1